[Official] Temple of Fenia City

Moderator: Community Team

Jason

Re: [Official] Temple of Fenia City

Post by Jason »

Jason nods, he climbs on his White Stallion and proceeds home.
Karcier_Aisu

Post by Karcier_Aisu »

Karcier walked around the temple of Fenica city, taking note that it was in good condition and that Haley_james has been doing a good job of maintaining it.
Ciphas

Post by Ciphas »

I was just wondering what hapent to Hayley_James because i did not see her at the Mass on Sunday or Today ( i realy loved the way she wrote them ) and was surprise to see that see is Dead .

I hope it is just a priest thing where they go and transcend death and then come back to tell us at mass :)
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

i hope so too. i sent a mail to the overseer to see what's up.
Ciphas

Post by Ciphas »

Greetings

I am proud to say that i am the new Deacon a job that i hope i can do with honor and not disapoint our city ​​dwellers and most important the trust Hayley James had in me when she apointed me as Deacon.

As for start i have a new idea after a sugestion made by Mazork where he wanted the a way to write his opinion or ideeas about mass when he came in the basilica.

So i will post every mass here in hope that we can discuss it , offer ideas or future mass themes or just share our life experiences .
"
Hope

In reach days i have meet many creatures that had no hope and did not belive that there is any hope in the world .

They belive that: "
In reality, hope is the worst of all evils, because it prolongs man's torments. ~Friedrich Nietzsche. "

My opinion of hope is more like : When the world says, "Give up," Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."

What is your opinion ?

And because you had the patiens to read this i give you a hope advice : Always borrow money from a pessimist, he doesn't expect to be paid back.
"
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

good mass, good sir. i enjoyed it a lot.
Ciphas

Post by Ciphas »

As promised i will post the Mass Here for further discussion :
Greetings my Friends.

As you may have noticed, we have a new Deacon assisting me in my duties.
Please welcome Ciphas who has shown great diligence and keenness in the performance of his deacon duties.
He is an asset to the Temple.

One day I hope that he will be able to take over my duties (not for some time I hope though...lol)

The temple upgrade is going slow.
I, personally, have bought 40 stone for the temple and donated the cost of a further 20 stone to the temple.
I cannot do it on my own, so please help with your temple upgrade.

Go in peace my friends.
I am very honored by the praise but i still have to confirm them in the future .

I also want to explain that if we upgrade our Basilica to a Cathedral we could hold 3 Mases per week and that would help raised our mood and help us in every activity we do .

I want your help raising found by selling items via the Basilica Fair in Widu and Imperius :

- we can this way raise money and not relly just on donations ,
- also this way YOU can sell your products in 2 difrent city and make money .

Just send me a msg if you are intrested in selling or want to buy and i will try and use the fair for our town and basilica prosperity !
Ciphas

Post by Ciphas »

"Today i want to speak of the power of Giving .

Do not stand on a high pedestal and take 5 Frenzics in your hand and say, "here, my poor man", but be grateful that the poor man is there, so by making a gift to him you are able to help yourself.It is not the reciever that is blessed, but it is the giver.Be thankful that you are allowed to exercise your power of benevolence and mercy in the world, and thus become pure and perfect.

You give but little when you give of your possessions. It is when you give of yourself that you truly give.

That being said Yes we need Donations to expand But what we want most is for you to Give yourself - Ask a question , help a felow Fenian and remmeber we need you ."
Todays mass open for discusions and more important ideeas for a better and improved one !
Ciphas

Post by Ciphas »

- Mass -

Because tomorow is Sunday and it is a Mass day i wanted to remind why it is important to attend Mass

Citizens of a town can attend a Mass by going to your local Temple and clicking on 'Attend Mass' a mass will raise your mood via drinking a holy drink and will either lower or raise your alignment depending on the temple's path. An Increase in mood provides a higher chance of getting random events, random events provide a free item or boost in a random stat. Alignment supports the stats of your equipment, e.i 1000 aura means I should wear gold armour to get a better advantage.

Masses may vary from town to town and depending on the level of your temple. E.i a Catherdral can do '3' masses per week whilst a temple can only do '1'. The day's in which these occur can be changed by the priest.

Also as a second note there is a Quest via Traveler Caravan Attend Mass that will bring you some shiny silver .

PS : also any coments or any questions would be greatly apreciated because we will know how to help in the future.
Ciphas

Post by Ciphas »

The small things are the ones that make all the difrence but they are also the ones that are not always praise as they should for their valor.

try to do a small good deed for a friend or a family member or even for a total stranger but don"t do it for any praises or consideration do it just because you can and because the small things are the ones that make all the difrence.
Todays mass open for discusions and more important ideeas for a better and improved one !