[Official] Temple of Fenia City

Moderator: Community Team

Merlyn

Re: [Official] Temple of Fenia City

Post by Merlyn »

I enjoy reading these sermons from Hayley_james and Ciphas.

Some make me think and others bring a smile to my face.

Continue the good work and Well Done to you both.
Ciphas

Post by Ciphas »

Greetings Brethren,

Today I am dedicating the Mass to the memory of one who has departed all the realms.

This Mass is in memory of Chelle.

Take some time to offer prayers for her.

May she have found peace and happiness where she is.
Ciphas

Post by Ciphas »

Today i want to talk about change :

Even though we've changed and we're all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we're not all still friends.

With this words i want to thank our own Countess TheGardener who is taking a step down from her job as our mayor .

Thank you for your help and supor and Welcome Mayor Constance !
Ciphas

Post by Ciphas »

Greetings Brethren,

"Life, is a journey."
Life is a journey that we all have to take.
When we come to the end of it and reflect back on we have done (or failed to do)how will you feel?

Are you the sort who defines a 'good' life according to the wealth you had?
Are you the sort who thinks they are a 'good' creature because the help they gave to others?

Regardless of either of those, the decision of if we are a 'good' creature is judged on the reasons in our hearts.

Go in Peace Brethren.
Ciphas

Post by Ciphas »

There was a young lion who decided to test if he would get the same respect as his father.
He approached some monkeys and roared "WHO IS THE KING OF THE JUNGLE?". The monkeys, being afraid, answered "YOU are!".
The young lion replied, "And dont you forget it!"
He repeated this to every animal he met with the same response until he came across a herd of elephants.
The young lion roared "WHO IS THE KING OF THE JUNGLE?".
The big bull elephant walked over to the lion, swooped him up in his trunk, swung him around and around and threw him in the river.
Battered and wet, the young lion replied, "Just because you didnt know the answer to the question didnt mean you had to get nasty about it!"

The moral of the tale is.....no matter how big we think we are there is always someone bigger.
Ciphas

Post by Ciphas »

Today"s mass is inspired from a letter I receive for a person that I hope I will soon count among my friends because his words inspired me :

"I worked out sometime ago that a deceased person can help no-one, so I in doing what I do have made provision for myself! So fingers crossed I will see this upgrade to temple :) " Adam.

Don't be afraid to give your best to what are seemingly small jobs. Every time you conquer one it makes you that much stronger. If you do the little jobs well, the big ones will tend to take care of themselves.

We must become the change we want to see.
Mahatma Gandhi quotes.

PS : Thanks Adam this mass is in your honor .
Ciphas

Post by Ciphas »

Greetings Brethren,

Love.....

We must love in the right way. We have to take our love to the highest levels in order to live a life that matters.
Just like our fellowship must be the right kind of fellowship, our love must be the right kind of love if we would experience the best.

This is vital. If you love, and all creatures experience love on some level, if you love yet dont learn how to love on anything higher than the natural, basic levels, then you wont have the meaningful life that you were created to live.

Go in peace Brethren.
Ciphas

Post by Ciphas »

To many of my friends are just waiting for something good to hapen to them or in their words "To finaly have some luck ".

But we have to understand that the world can only be grasped by action, not by contemplation. The hand is more important than the eye. The hand is the cutting edge of the mind.

Do the things that interest you and do them with all your heart. Don't be concerned about whether people are watching you or criticizing you. The chances are that they aren't paying attention to you.

If your ship doesn't come in, swim out to it.
Ciphas
Ciphas

Post by Ciphas »

Fun...
It is hard to imagine life without fun.
There should be some point of time in life when you really feel like having fun, or want to be funny or spread the feel of fun.

You cannot just help laughing when others are made fun and at times, even if you are the target, you appreciate the punch in the action and smile at it.

It takes less muscles and effort to smile than to frown, so be idle!

May the Blessings of the Great Mages be upon you.
Ciphas

Post by Ciphas »

This is my second mass that I dedicate to the idea of working for your luck and not waiting to something magic to give you a "break" :

Every failure, obstacle or hardship is an opportunity in disguise. Success in many cases is failure turned inside out. The greatest pollution problem we face today is negativity. Eliminate the negative attitude and believe you can do anything. Replace 'if I can, I hope, maybe' with 'I can, I will, I must.'

And the end joke :
Some people say "If you can"t beat them , join them". I say "If you can"t beat them , beat them ", because they will be expecting you to join them , so you will have the element of surprise"

Ciphas