Social Point Requests

Moderator: Community Team

Lynx

Re: Social Point Requests

Post by Lynx »

*walks into the rather impressive looking building, seeing that there's a lot of happenings going on here. Lynx is rather tall, as Elves go with a slightly dark tan complexion, which is odd for his kind. His musculature is very lean, hardened musculature twines along his arms denoting him as a warrior in his past, perhaps an archer from the strength in his wrists and fingers. His eyes also have a strange color, his irises having a slight yellow hue to them; almost glowing? Yet that would be just silly, now! He feels a bit embarrassed by his current apparel, being that their rags. And rather, well, raggedy ones at that with holes and tears throughout them. There is noticeable shoddy stitching done on some of the worst tears, but all in all, his clothing is rather worse for wear.*

I seem to be in need of these things called Social Points, whatever they are. Someone told me I needed them. I come to this place from that way. *points to the woods-line*

Also, I am very new to this town of yours and am still a bit out of sorts by the ways of life here. Any help or advice on how I can fit in to help would be most appreciated. Until then, I chose to guard the Castle without seeking advice first, so I'm afraid I may be a bit sluggish on the race to opening up more options. ((getting to Level 1 *sheepish grin*))

Please bear with a new member as he stumbles around trying to figure out where his legs can take him. And, I apologize for my clothing.
Vhagar

Post by Vhagar »

Eyes the newcomer, knowing it was not long ago she was in his place. No matter, everyone stumbled over themselves to help her get fields and the like...he would not be in rags long she supposed.

I sent you one of those.
Peter_Pan

Post by Peter_Pan »

You have given Lynx a social point!
Ermalyse

Post by Ermalyse »

can you please give a young Lady points plz, she smiles shyly bitting her bottom lip a little nerviously
Peter_Pan

Post by Peter_Pan »

You have given Ermalyse a social point!
You have given Maiyumei a social point!
Ermalyse

Post by Ermalyse »

ty peter pan
Gurgkh

Post by Gurgkh »

Me veeeerry social goblin! Need shiny points to prove it! Pleeease?
Vhagar

Post by Vhagar »

Gave ya one, Gurgkh
Gurgkh

Post by Gurgkh »

Thank you purrty fire lady!
Peter_Pan

Post by Peter_Pan »

You have given Gurgkh a social point!