[crp] worthy of love?

Moderator: Community Team

Moser

Re: [crp] worthy of love?

Post by Moser »

Food, oh yes of course food, Moser smiles at Amanda,well you know I even forget about food when you are around anyway, he was secretly hoping they could be alone soon, as he felt the need to ask something of Amanda, he even felt himself blush a little as her lips caressed his cheek.
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

amanda smiles seeing the food coming for them. she had been lost in thought and was wondering if she had been sitting there looking like an idiot for a while. the smell was to die for. there was little she could imagine that would have been better than this moment.
Moser

Post by Moser »

Watching Amanda as she began to tuck into her food, perhaps not only is the food good, the company was most enjoyable and he had to agree the food was divine, the perry slightly intoxicating, Mosers mind kept wandering from the dinner table, he was planning a special something, and it was taking some time to calculate it in his mind, he looked at Amanda again, she had a far away look on her face, he wondered briefly what it was.
Aingeal

Post by Aingeal »

After the meal and some small talk, Aingeal smiled at the couple. She was pleased her friend had found someone special, and she knew she should give them a bit of time alone.

Aingeal stood, grabbing her cloak and wrapping it around her shoulders. I have some things I need to attend to, so I should most likely be off. I'm going to peruse the market and see what troub-... I mean deals I can strike. Aingeal gave Amanda a wink. Turning to Moser she gave him a genuine smile.

It was very good to meet you Moser, and I hope to see you again soon, she told him. I plan on heading out in a day or two, but I only live a bit of a ways away. Perhaps next time you could come to Imperius. Going over to give Amanda a hug she picked up her satchel and gave both a wave before heading out.
Mother to Amara, Wife to Anessen, Guard of Fenia
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

amanda hugs aingeal.

"thanks for coming to dinner and meeting him. take care and hope to see you soon"

watching her start to leave, she turns back to moser smiling.
Moser

Post by Moser »

After saying their goodbyes, and watching Aingeals retreating figure, Moser turned back to Amanda, well your friend was very nice, I hope she approved of me, he said to her with a smirk, taking her hand in his, he looked into her eyes, he was as nervous as nervous can possibly get, he began to speak again, you know you have come to mean so much to me, and is it time to possibly discuss our future together?
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

amanda smiles at that.

"i am open to discussing that. what did you have in mind?"
Moser

Post by Moser »

Well, lets just have one more drink first shall we? he knew he was stalling for time, and seeking some dutch courage as well, he signaled for another drink, which was brought almost immediately to their table, he downed it in two gulps, then he sighed a little, he looked quickly to the window, saw the moon shining brightly, he pointed it out to her, lets take a walk in the moonlight ?
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

amanda smiles. seeing moser seem to stall for some reason. her gaze went to the window to the brightness of the moon outside. it was beautiful and seemed also set perfectly for a romantic walk. she fondly remembered the first time they sat underneath the moonlight with a joy deep inside her very being.

"i think that sounds wonderful. i'll get this one"

she put some coins on the table eager to begin their walk. she stands up and kisses him softly.
Moser

Post by Moser »

They stood to leave, he smiled as she kissed him, he took her hand and they went out into the night, the moon shone brightly as he led her down the pathway from the tavern to the edge of the lake, the soft lush grass was iluminated by its beams, he found the greenery was a tad damp from the dew, so he laid his jacket down on the ground for her to sit on, he said, remember the first time we came to this place, I believe it was almost the exact spot where we sit now, so I thought it fitting that we re visit here tonight.
He fidgeted a little, he was impatient yet also nervousness flowed through him, he thought to himself its time, reaching into his pocket he extracted something, he got to his feet, took her by the hands and pulled her up with him, he then bent down on one knee, looked up into her eyes and said I love you Amanda, will you marry me? he held out to her the ring he had selected, in the shape of a flower that meant so much to her, he anxiously awaited her reaction.