[crp] worthy of love?

Moderator: Community Team

TheGardener

Re: [crp] worthy of love?

Post by TheGardener »

she smiled and hugged him tight.

"this is wonderful! this place will be a great start to our marriage. you are so thoughtful and caring, my love. i can see myself having a lot of fun arranging the garden there and keeping it nice and healthy. what did i ever do to deserve such a nice place?"
Moser

Post by Moser »

Moser smiled, he was happy Amanda was pleased with his choice of their home, he could almost see her in the garden doing the things she loved best, well I havent secured the property as yet, but now you approve I shall do so this very day, it shall be ours, lets take a look in the front window, it is the only window without drapings, I have been informed it is also fully furnished, but we can decide what to keep and what not to keep, he took her hand and walked to the window and peered in.

TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

amanda smiled at him kissing him softly.

"it will hopefully be the start of a beautiful life together. i can't wait until we are married and can share in the joys of that life making decisions together, living together, and being able to share so many first, seconds, and thirds"

amanda leaned into him staring into the window. her mind had visions of the future and their happiness. she was excited and she knew that things could work out for the good.

"just think, it's not much longer until our wedding. the start of our new lives together. i think you'll love the dress i've been working on"