[crp] worthy of love?

Moderator: Community Team

TheGardener

Re: [crp] worthy of love?

Post by TheGardener »

amanda smiles enjoying the attention and knowing how sweet he is.

"i feel lucky to be with him"
Moser

Post by Moser »

Moser, rather reluctantly, dragged his eyes away from Amanda, doing his best to create a diversion, as he was happy just to sit there and look at her all day and all night, well I think its time for another drink and shall we place an order for food? Im very peckish, and the smell of the fare here is divine.
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

amanda waves a waiter over to them.

"i know that me and the gentleman there would like the basil chicken. what would you like to drink hun?"

amanda knows he has pretty good taste in drinks.
Moser

Post by Moser »

Being so absorbed in their chatter, and his tunnel vision towards Amanda, Moser had completely forgotten what drink he should order, he smiled at her a rather goofy smile and said, you choose the drinks my sweet, and basil chicken, well what else can I choose, it has been our first choice of a meal to share, surely we shall have it again, looking to Aingeal and saying, try the basil chicken with us?
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

amanda smiles.

"i think we'll have the perry tonight. it's a very nice mixture with chicken i tend to think. it's amazing to be able to spend some good time with you. i'll never forget this feeling"

she gently puts her hand on top of moser's. happiness was the word that seemed to flow through her. she was ready for anything as she had always been. survival through strength had been a bit of a motto. she was not much unlike the flowers she grew. there was nuturing that was done in her youth that prepared her to flower for the world to see, but she still needed some basic things and would continue to. could she survive on her own? absolutely, but it would be more fun with a companion.
Aingeal

Post by Aingeal »

Aingeal nodded her agreement in the dinner choice. Amanda usually knew best, and Aingeal was sure that she would never steer her wrong. It was good to see her friend so happy, and made Aingeal a bit wistful for Jacob's company. Picking up her drink as they waited for the food, Aingeal smiled. Are you enjoying Fenia Amanda? she asked, taking a sip. I know it can be a lot different than Bravia and what you are used to.
Mother to Amara, Wife to Anessen, Guard of Fenia
Moser

Post by Moser »

Indeed the perry sounds good, Moser looks at Amanda as she puts her hand on his, he turns his under hers and kisses the back of her hand, allowing his eyes to not stray from hers, he allowed himself to think for a minute what life was like without her in it, he quickly shook himself back to the present, he didnt want to imagine a life without her, as it would be a mere existence not a life at all, he thought briefly on the fact she had moved here, so they would be closer, he was grateful she had made that move, it showed him she was serious about them, he was lost in thought when Aingeal began to speak, and he paid attention to her words, as she spoke to Amanda, and he watched awaiting her response.
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

amanda nodded and smiled.

"bravia is quite different. i find myself happy again here. the people seem to be a bit more level headed from what i can tell and at least i have a guy who tries to make me happy. so, i can't complain"
Moser

Post by Moser »

Taking note of Amandas words, he wonders what she means by different from Fenia, as he has not travelled at all, suddenly wondering what it would be like to travel to different places, possibly even to get a ship and sail, he allows his mind to wander just a little, before he checks himself, and brings himself back to the moment.
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

amanda leans into moser kissing his cheek a little.

"the food smells great doesn't it tonight?"