[crp] worthy of love?

Moderator: Community Team

TheGardener

Re: [crp] worthy of love?

Post by TheGardener »

seeing the moon brightly shining, it made the scene almost heavenly. the wind tickled her hair in a whimsical manner knowing what she did not yet. tonight was to be a night to change the world she had lived in completely. she nodded smiling as he mentioned the memory of their first time here. it seemed almost a life time ago and yet just a second ago. it's funny how time can be when you are in love. the little things get magnified and seem to light the sky with happiness that the moon could only wish to deliver.

she watched as he pulled something out of his pocket taking her hands. she looked at him curious of what he was going. he bend down on one knee and amanda softly gasped. a moment in her life that she could not forget. this wasn't the first time someone had proposed, but this was different. it was sweet. it was tender. it was the natural progression. she looked at the ring seeing the flower. he understood her. he cared about her. he loved her.

what more could she ask for?

"yes, oh my mages, yes!"

she rushed up to him kissing him taking the ring and putting it on.
Moser

Post by Moser »

Moser was ecstatic, relief washed over him, he watched her slide the ring onto her finger, he couldnt stop smiling, he picked her up and spun her around until they were both dizzy, and they sank to the ground in laughter, he held her close and kissed her, well Ill leave the date up to you my sweet, as I know how busy you are, anytime is good for me, he got to his feet and pulled her up too, took her hand in his own, I think I should see you home, it has indeed been a long and eventful day to say the least.
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

amanda smiles and nods. she knows she will have a lot of letters to write and a lot of things to show off.

"you are such a gentleman. i appreciate it very much. when i get home, i'll have to start planning things... and working on a dress"

her excitement was coming out like a kid was who told they could have anything they wanted.
Moser

Post by Moser »

He chuckled at her excitement it was infectious, they strolled together at a leisurely pace towards her home, his arm around her and hers around him, in the soft and gentle breeze her hair tickled his cheek, he spoke softly to her, almost a whisper, I dont want to wait too long for us to be married, sometime in the new month, would that give you enough time to prepare? he realised then he hadnt even consulted her as yet on what type of wedding she wished for, he waited for her to tell him.
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

amanda nodded and smiled.

"maybe we can do something for june 5th. i think it would be lovely to do an outdoor wedding with tons of flowers and our priestess and all of our friends there."

her eyes were bright with ideas. some bubbling over in a sort of excitement.

"it's going to be great!"

she almost seemed to be gliding along the path home.
Moser

Post by Moser »

Moser saw her to her door, kissed her goodnight, and thought of much on his long walk home, he was glad for the long trek, gave him time to plan and to think upon things, he went on home, next morn he rose early, he needed to find them a house with a garden to live in, he knew how important a garden was to Amanda, he decided to go visit the house again, he has looked at some time, ago, he hoped it was still for sale. .ImageImage

It was overlooking the water with a majestic view that they both loved so much, it was only a short walk to the house, and he saw it was still awaiting a new owner, he gazed at it, and checked views from all sides, it was pleasing to him indeed, he must bring her this very day to see what she thought of it also, with excitement running through his veins, he rushed down to her office as he knew he would find her there.
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

amanda watched as he entered her office. she stood up and walked over to him kissing him.

"hey, honey. it's good to see you. need a break from the paperwork."
Moser

Post by Moser »

It seemed he got to her office in record time, he raced in the door, just as well there was not another exiting, for in his quest for time, surely he would have knocked them flying, he smiled as he saw her, a vision of lovliness to behold, he held her tight, then said, You MUST come with me right now, I feel time is of the essence, you MUST see what I have found for us. He stopped short awaiting her reaction.
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

amanda dropped everything and followed moser. she knew the surprise must be great for him to come in like he did. her mouth dropped a little when she heard about the place and she kissed him softly.

"you are an angel, you know that?"
Moser

Post by Moser »

Moser could not contain his exuberance when she just dropped everything and left her office to go with him, he grabbed her hand and they almost ran to the top of the cliffs, and when the house was in view, he stopped and looked at her, and waved his arm to the view of the house, well what do you think? is it to your liking, we wont be too concerned about the interior, I am more concerned with its position, the views and the garden, in my mind it is perfect, he waited to see her reaction to what he was hoping was their new home.