[crp] worthy of love?

Moderator: Community Team

Moser

Re: [crp] worthy of love?

Post by Moser »

Yes please do join us Aingeal, Moser couldnt help laughing, So what is this about flowers and armies?... what have you two been up to? I think I need to hear this story, shall we order, and you can tell me all about while we are waiting for the food to be prepared, Amanda shall we select the basil chicken yet again? giving her a little wink and smiling Moser is quite amused, at the interaction between them.
Aingeal

Post by Aingeal »

Sipping her drink she smiled. Oh I'm sure we have plenty of stories that we can share, Aingeal said, giving Amanda a wink. Of course we were always proper ladies... at ALL times, she said, trying to contain a snicker.

Looking at her friend, Aingeal could see Amanda was happy. What is good on the menu here? she asked, it having been awhile since she had been in Fenia City.
Mother to Amara, Wife to Anessen, Guard of Fenia
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

amanda giggles a little.

"try the basil chicken. i loved it last time. although the company may have helped. now, aingeal, don't be giving away all of our secrets"

she winked back at aingeal.
Moser

Post by Moser »

Noticing the snickers, Moser thought mmm I bet they do have stories to tell, he made a mental note to ask Amanda specific questions next time they were alone, mmmm indeed lets have the basil chicken, this took him back to that first meeting here with her, he looked at her searched her eyes and wondered if she recalled that evening as he was remembering it now.

Laughing Moser said oh come now, just one secret tonight? surely you ladies and the events cannot be that bad? or can they? seeing the twinkles and the cheekiness in both their eyes, he thought perhaps they could be.
Aingeal

Post by Aingeal »

Aingeal smiles and chuckles. Well let's see... there is the story of how we met, when Amanda took a club to the back of my head... she said, rubbing her head absently. Or the time we were 'tending' flowers by the gold mine in Fenia... or perhaps when we were causing a ruckus in Spirus cause of the lazy butchers...

Aingeal couldn't help but laugh as she took a sip of her drink. The basil chicken sounds yummy, Aingeal said. Turning to Moser she smiled. Careful what you ask for... we have plenty of stories to share.
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

amanda giggles a little.

"careful what you ask for... i might give you more than you bargained for"

this time she winked at moser.
Moser

Post by Moser »

Smirking slightly at Amandas words, Moser then turned his attention to Aingeal, Oh come now?....took a club to your head, oh my. looking back to Amanda who had the sweetest most innocent look upon her beautiful face...he wasnt convinced... taking his eyes from Amanda and fixing them on Aingeal.. he said...but, but she dosent appear at all violent to me, quite the opposite in fact, Im sure you must have startled her and she went into defense mode?..
Last edited by Moser on Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aingeal

Post by Aingeal »

Aingeal chuckles... Yes... defense mode... we'll call it that... she said, giving Amanda a wink. Anyone that knew the history knew that Aing had stood with Aengus on the town walls of Paz, defending it night after night from those that wanted to take it back after Aengus took it illegally. Amanda is never violent... unless she has a good reason to be, Aingeal said smiling.

Taking a sip of her drink Aingeal looked at the pair. So how did the two of you meet?
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

amanda smiles and imagines the halo above her head. hearing aingeal's question, she smiled.

"we actually met here. i was in here to do some parchment work with bravia's university and he happened to catch my eye. he was real smooth and such a gentleman. he was such a sweetie to accompany me. it was quite a nice time to be able to spend time with a guy who doesn't try to insult me or call me criminal scum"

she laughed a little at the last statement knowing aingeal knew exactly the type of guys that seemed to talk with her the most.
Moser

Post by Moser »

Moser smiled at both ladies, then looked at Aingeal, we did indeed meet here, I dont usually come here, and hadnt been for a long time, and lucky I did, taking Amandas hand in his own, looking into her eyes, he chuckled and said to Aingeal, she captivated me that very first night, and still has the power to do so.
Smirking slightly Moser said, I dont plan to see Amandas violent side anytime soon, so I shall keep on the right side of her, he said and kissed the back of her hand.