Boycott Fenia Town Market Death to the traitor queen

Moderator: Community Team

waerth

Boycott Fenia Town Market Death to the traitor queen

Post by waerth »

I am boycotting our town market from today on as the tyrant has replaced our mayor with a stranger.

I will not work together with this backstabbing mayor nor with our treacherous queen.

I call upon everyone else to boycott the market of fenia as well!

W
Laxmi

Re: Boycott Fenia Town Market Death to the traitor queen

Post by Laxmi »

Laxmi looked at the person in front of her and tilted her head a little. A slight frown marred her features, but her face was relatively impassive and her voice was kind.

"Excuse me, but I believe you are working under some misinformation. The only person who decided to run in this election was our new mayor. Filkarn was not instated by the queen to replace anyone. He chose of his own accord to run for election. If he ran unopposed, that is hardly his fault.

"If you feel the need to boycot the market, then I feel no need to try and stop you. You are not hurting the mayor, however. You would only be hurting yourself and the other people who live here. Although, looking at the market, I dare to say that it is safe to assume we will be fine for the remainder of the term under Filkarn with or without your goods on the market.

"I wish you luck and pray that the gods give you some guidance and understanding. You seem a little lost to me."

She shrugged and wandered away back to her home. Everyone was entitled to their own opinion and to their own type of protest, especially a peaceful one such as Waerth's, but it seemed wholly unnecessary to her. She always believed it was better to work with someone than against them and that was what she intended to do.
Scarlette

Post by Scarlette »

As I am myself a blacksmith, should Fenia City run short on any blacksmith items then I will make them myself and donate them to the town hall. Thank you. Waerth be careful for there are laws about respecting others whether they are Queen or not and you seem a bit confused. Boycott if you must but know that such action will only harm your own pockets and not me or the Duke Filkarn.
Minerva

Post by Minerva »

Minerva noticed that there was some boycott sign in Fenia. The curiosity in her won over and she made her way to the people who were gathered. She listened and tilted her head. She nodded. She agreed that everyone's entitled to their own opinion. However, she hopes that everyone keep it civil.
We like activity in the forums. However, please keep things in-character.
waerth

Post by waerth »

Oh your royal nepotismus. I am not afraid of you. You are a fake. You do not care about the towns. Why is Fenia market no swamped by products from townhall. You will only choke commerce to death. Also if you care so much why sell blacksmith goods 50% higher or more than I sold them.

This "Puke" Filkarn fellow surely did a lot of kissing to get where he got in such a short time.

You have only worsened the situation by taking away the incentive for people to produce for the market by swamping it with Town hall goods!

And do not worry about me. I can sustain myself.

W
Nerevar

Post by Nerevar »

What you may not see, driven by desire to harm the Queen, is that your attempt to boycott the market would only hurt the people of Fenia City, who depend on this market, and not Her Majesty, who could always return to her home in Imperius should we find ourselves lacking in food. As it has already been pointed out, this is a horrible idea.
Scarlette

Post by Scarlette »

Where do you get such false information? It is the job of the Mayor to make sure goods are always available to the people, many weren't and that is why there is much made available by the town hall now. When the people are able to provide those goods there will be less items up by town hall. I am sorry you have had such a poor example and are receiving poor information. Now I wish you luck in your endeavors perhaps I can offer you a job at the palace for I know just the spot for you.
riku

Post by riku »

Sorry about the bread situation I was making it as needed but had been focusing on leveling lately. When I get the money back up to make more bread there will be more on the market.
waerth

Post by waerth »

Dear fake Queen.

It is obvious you are killing the Fenia city market. In the past the same amount of goods were available. Most cheaper and 99% put on the market by local tradesman. Right now 70% of the goods are offered by townhall. How can this be good for the economy? It seems you are choking Fenia to death.

But well what else can be expected from a lying tyrannical Sith?

W
Filkarn

Post by Filkarn »

Waerth I do not know where you get your information from but for a long time there have been complaints about the Fenia city market, cheaper goods are also not a great thing as this indicates the citizens can not sell them at a higher price (Most my prices are based on a 20freznic field wage and 30freznic workshop wage) and if a lot of goods are offered by the town hall it is because no one in town is producing or selling the goods, seeing as the duty of the town hall is to make sure that there are enough goods on the market for people to progress. It would be abject failure on my part if I let the market go for more than a day without a common item that people need to progress in the game such as eggs or stat food.

Now please stop with these calls for boycotting when I have seen from town records you have brought goods off the market, stop calling the Queen a liar as it is a baseless claim and quite rude and please stop throwing a tantrum over the fact your friends are no longer in complete control of the town as if they had remained in control I suspect they would of had to donate large amounts of their own money to keep it afloat.