[ORP] Mayoral office

Moderator: Community Team

Filkarn

[ORP] Mayoral office

Post by Filkarn »

Filkarn glowered at the stone walls of the town hall and instead found a patch of grass next to it, chanting for a bit he grew a shelter of trees there and a makeshift desk for him to work at.
Planting a sign which read "The mayor is in, please come say hello!" nearby where everyone could see, he sat at the desk and got to work.
TheGardener

Re: [ORP] Mayoral office

Post by TheGardener »

amanda walked into the office.

"hi, my name is amanda. i was inquiring if there are any goods that the town may need some supplies in. i might be able to grab some on my next trip here"
Filkarn

Post by Filkarn »

Filkarn considered for a moment and flicked through some papers before responding;
"Whilst the town is about to have a bunch of clothing made it would be nice if there were another source of the stuff, if you would be kind enough to get some the town would appreciate it"
Reterik

Post by Reterik »

Reterik come in and slowly pushes a paper across the desk:
MORE HIDES!
Then wanders off.
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

Filkarn, if you are lacking in any stock, you could always either organise trade deals through the Viceroyal market or contact Imperius mayor who I'm sure would be quite willing to organise trade. I am due back in Imperius in the morning, if you wish to give me a list of things you require, I can pick what I can up and nip over.
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

i'll get some stuff and i'll be a new weaver for the town probably.