mayor's public chambers

Moderator: Community Team

Adamdehoe

Re: mayor's public chambers

Post by Adamdehoe »

'six' is heard through the parlour as the door closes as quickly as it opened.
Last edited by Adamdehoe on Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

must recruit more! grabbed another one
Felix

Post by Felix »

Felix enters the Mayor's office without his axe, and clearly annoyed by this. gday mlady Amanda, I've come as soon as yer invitation reached me mill.
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

excellent, come on, come all, let's get those flags!
Felix

Post by Felix »

Felix blinks wut flags lassie? 'n I was invited 'ere fer cake....
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

you can grab flags for fenia by doing going to the viceroyalty castle and going to the mini-game.
Zechin

Questions

Post by Zechin »

Zechin enters the Mayor's public Chambers and bows slightly to the Mayoress. Smiling he bids her good day then presses on to the questions that's been formed "Milady I've been wondering why we've not any wood on the market or any meat that's 2 stat rather then just the staple good of Fried Chicken legs, I'm not saying it's not any good! Well I suppose I'm say I prefer to have both...you see it is quite a quicker way to grow stronger if one can go by eating one leg and a steak! Also if Milady has ever any need of aid do not hesitate to summon me for if it is within my power, I shall aid you. For example on the matter of boats...Ah yes one more thing is it possible you may also update the town bulletin with our news letters too?" Zechin bows his head in respect and awaits the Mayoress's answers.
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

amanda smiles seeing the new arrival nodding at his presense. she listened to the questions and was ready to answer.

"wood right now is in very short supply. i am in the process of trying to acquire some via the viceregal fair, but it seems to come only in short bits. i hope to be able to get some more soon, but it all depends upon how things go in the wood town.

the steak issue appears to be that some of the butchers do not wish to pay the current prices for the cow carcasses as it's slower for them to make and what not. i've put an idea forth to the mages to maybe change that aspect in the hopes that it will encourage our butchers to make more steaks. i have received a donation of steaks this morning and have put them up for sale. i think they will go fast, so you may wish to grab them.

i can update the bulletin with the newsletters. that's a really good idea. not sure why i didn't think of it"

she looks over and cuts a slice of cake.

"would you care for a little cake for the road?"
Zechin

Post by Zechin »

Zechin sighs a bit sad to hear of the low supply of wood "I suppose I'll minimize, the whittling I do then...though with some more wood, I could build boats, and staves for our good town for they've become a new personal favorite of mine as of recently. Thank you Milady for your assistance and no...cake shall fatten me and I've a need to strength up for the tests that shall be coming plus I've not done much but study as of recently thus it'd be bad for me to eat too much." Bowing once more in respect Zechin turns around and leaves the Public Chambers.
Zechin

Eggs

Post by Zechin »

Zechin kncoks upon the Mayoress's Public Chamber softly and enters bowing slightly he smiles,

Milady, Is it possible you purchase some more eggs for our beloved market? We're a bit low and it's quite hard to train without. I'd buy the entire market's stock of eggs but I feel that'd be slightly unfair for those without the opportunity...

Bowing he awaits his lady's response.