mayor's public chambers

Moderator: Community Team

TheGardener

Re: mayor's public chambers

Post by TheGardener »

amanda smiles and nods.

"i couldn't find any on the viceregal fair at the moment. i have put up my personal stock until we can hopefully find some more"
Adamdehoe

Post by Adamdehoe »

Good morning to all

Having read the latest letter I am leaving a small donation to help purchase some needed items.

Kindest of regards

Adam

Now having a well earned rest after all that flag chasing :)
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

i'm glad to see you around and happy to hear that. if you ever would like a seat on the town council, you are more than welcome to come in. i hope we'll have another game soon :)
Adamdehoe

Post by Adamdehoe »

Whilst on Militia duty, Adam pops his head into the parlour ' just checking everything's okay here' and duly heads back towards the door to continue his rounds
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

"everything seems fine here. how are the rounds going?"
Adamdehoe

Post by Adamdehoe »

Adam hearing the Mayor's reply says 'all is fine, which is always good to know, especially when you just got me on watch :)' ' oh by the way I've left some wheat outside for town, bye for now'
Ciphas

Post by Ciphas »

Comes in to the mayor"s public chambers thinking that as a stranger in town it is a good idea to introduce himself :

"Bows to the Mayor - My name is Ciphas Cain and i just settled in this beautiful town in case i could help the town hall or the city please just lett me know !!! "
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

amanda sees siphas enter in.

"welcome to fenia! town militia is always a good way to make some good money and help out. i also buy up corn and other goods too that helps us all"
Duke_of_Earl

Post by Duke_of_Earl »

OOC: It doesn't quite work for large posts mechanically, but all replies from me should be presumed for RP purposes as being hand written responses in letter format from my scribe. If necessary I can switch to my npc account, but I don't want everyone suddenly thinking IC that Duke can actually speak humanoid language afterall. Thank you for your time and please have a very pleasant day.

Bump!
Re: The new Poll

Here are examples of how a base wage increase will effect the economy:

Miller:
-Current: 10 bags of flour = 10 bags of wheat (10F) +24 hours --> 10bags of flour = 125F --> 1bag of flour = 12.50
Desired?: Determined by your vote.
-Maximum: 10 bags of flour = 10 bags of wheat (12F) +24 hours --> 10bags of flour = 160F --> 1bag of flour = 16.00

Baker:
-Current: 36 loaves = 12 bags of flour +6 wood +24 hours --> 36 loaves = (150f+36f+24-6)210F --> 1 loaf = 5.85F-5.90F
-Maximum: 36 loaves = 12 bags of flour +6 wood +24 hours --> 36 loaves = (192+36+40)270F --> 1 loaf = 7.50F

Blacksmith:
-Current: 14 butcher knives = 2iron(5f) + 24 hours --> 14 butcher knives = 34F --> 1 butcher knife = 2.45F
-Maximum: 14 butcher knives = 2iron(8f) + 24 hours --> 14 butcher knives = 1 butcher knife = 4.00F

Carpenter:
-Current: 1 rowboat = 13 wood +24 hours ---> 1 rowboat = 102-5F: This is the value of 8 Fish
-Maximum: 1 rowboat = 13 wood +24 hours ---> 1 rowboat = ~120F: This is the value of 9 Fish

Butcher:
-Current: 20 Fried Chicken = 10 Plucked Chicken + 1 knife +24 hours --> 20 Fried chicken = 126-8.5 --> 1 fried chicken = 6.35F-6.45F
-Maximum: 20 Fried Chicken = 10 Plucked Chicken(10.6) + 1 knife +24 hours --> 20 Fried chicken = 150F --> 1 fried chicken = 7.5F

Weaver:
-Current: 1 pair of boots = 2hides(5)+1wood(6)+1wool(5)+24hours --> 1 pair of boots = 45F: The value of ~3Fish
-Maximum: 1 pair of boots = 2hides(6)+1wood(6)+1wool(6)+24hours --> 1 pair of boots = 64F: The value of ~5Fish

Mason:
-Current: 1 stone axe = 2stone(5)+5wood(6)+1rope(~27)+24hours --> 1 stone axe = 92F-95F
-Maximum: 1 stone axe = 2stone(7)+5wood(6)+1rope(~38)+24hours --> 1 stone axe = 122F-125F
Last edited by Duke_of_Earl on Tue May 19, 2015 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NAME, RACE, -banner by Aida
Constance_de_Vere

Post by Constance_de_Vere »

Where do you get the price of stone being 5? It hasn't been that low before. Right now it's 6.10 and I haven't payed lower than 6 for stone. It doesn't change the price of axes much, but I don't know that 7 for stone is realistic unless the town is pocketing the difference from the VR sale?