{ORP} A Place To Call Home

Moderator: Community Team

Feawen

Re: {ORP} A Place To Call Home

Post by Feawen »

Feawen laughed and wiped her mustache away. "There we go." She said smiling. "So what would you like to do Skylar? I do not have much here for little ones such as yourself, I am afraid."
Skylar

Post by Skylar »

Skylar giggles "anyone else here to bugs? if so i could have funs torturings someone with makeups" she grins a truly evil looking smile wondering what the other smell in the house was since it did not smell like the elf lady.
Feawen

Post by Feawen »

Feawen giggled. "It is just you, me and my baby." She said rubbing her belly. "You can put make-up on me if you like to Skylar."
Skylar

Post by Skylar »

Giggles "oh but it no fun if it's a willing subject... got to torture a guy with makeups.. the mamories i have of my daddy tell me my aunty Sarah used to torture even big ugly orc men with makeups"
Feawen

Post by Feawen »

Feawen couldn't help but laugh. "Well then...why do we not head out to find a victum?" She said getting up and grabbing her cloak, and an extra one for Skylar.
Skylar

Post by Skylar »

Skylar giggles evily "okays" she skips off towards the door
Feawen

Post by Feawen »

Feawen walks with her from her house to town to try and find an innocent victum for Skylar's play.
Feawen

Post by Feawen »

Feawen came back home that night, after leaving the taverns. She was wore out and wanted to relax on her nice fluffy feather bed, but she had work to do. She needed to stop work on turning the extra bedroom into a study and focus on turning it into a nursery for her baby. She sighed and wondered how she was going to do it, as she did not know what she was having nor how to even plan for a baby. She sighed and sat down in a rocking chair and looked out the window. "Cirdan, if you were here you would know what to do."
Feawen

Post by Feawen »

As the days went by, Feawen's stomach grew, inch by inch, and would soon be very noticiable. She was nearing her 3rd month mark, and was starting work on the nursery for the baby. She was excited to have the baby and could not wait for it to come. She also could not wait for Cirdan to return home to her. He would be pleased, but as the days turned into weeks, she was afraid that he was no longer alive...she had yet to hear from him, or her father.

As she rolled out of bed, Feawen looked out the window as the sun rose into the sky. She smiled softly and sighed deeply. She stood up and put on her robe and made her way down to the kitchen to prepare a meal...a rather large meal, even though it was just her, the baby and Damion. Feawen looked around and noticed that Damion was nowhere around, and that he hadn't been for the past few days. He may have went home...which would not surprise me, nothing bad could possibly happen to me here. She thought as she made the bread dough and got to work on the sausage and bacon.