{ORP} A Place To Call Home

Moderator: Community Team

KabhaStoneslasher

Re: {ORP} A Place To Call Home

Post by KabhaStoneslasher »

Seeing that she is alright and being told twice so the elderly dwarf makes his way back into his chair. Taking a long swig of the brandy he takes a moment to collect his thoughts then says with a soft smile, "As I said before, I come hoping to gain a friend or at least by the time we are done talking end on a better foot then what we started off with. But if I may ask, where do you hail from? For I am somewhat curious."
Feawen

Post by Feawen »

Scarlett smiles softly and sips her tea. "I am from the woodlands...in the center of the woodlands really." She said looking at the dwarf. "And where are you from, may I ask?"
Feawen

Post by Feawen »

(OOC: I am assuming the two has made up and are now on good terms. -is tired of waiting-)

Feawen woke up the next morning to thunder clasping and the lightening striking. She jumped slightly as the house shook from it all. She slid out of bed and noticed that it was pouring down rain. "I guess I am staying in today..." She muttered under her breath. She slipped into her robe and made her way down to the kitchen, lighting candles as she went.

Once in the kitchen she started a fire, and began to make herself some breakfast. Damion, she was sure, was out hunting his own food. That was one thing she never had to worry about with Damion. He could take care of himself and did not rely on her. She laughed softly as she fixed herself a pan of eggs and bacon.

As soon as her breakfast was done she sat down at the kitchen table and began to eat. As she ate she began to think of home, and of Cirdan. She gently placed her fork down and looked out the window to the woods there. Tears began to form in her eyes as she remembered their last night together. He had given her a beautiful crimson ring as her engagement ring. They were to announce their engagement that night. However, their plan did not go as planned. She sighed softly and got up, going to a box she kept hidden, and pulled out the ring, and slid it on her finger. It looked beautiful.

Feawen then pulled out parchment and ink and began to write.
My Dearest Cirdan,
I know the chances of you getting this letter is very slim, as you are off at war. However, it is my duty to inform you that I am no longer in the Woodlands. In fact, Father has sent me to Fenia, a place far across the ocean, to keep me safe from the great war. I must tell you that I miss you greatly and I do wish that I could return to you. Or you come to me alive. I have news for you that I think will please you. I am with child, and it is very much yours. Please write me back if you can.
Your's Truely,
Feawen
She read the letter many times before she decided that she should give it to the mail-carrier. Feawen bit her lower lip as she watched the pidgen fly off towards the ocean, and hope and prayed that it would reach him.
Skylar

Post by Skylar »

Skylar slowly sneaks up to the door... thinking to herself -i wonder who lives here- She giggles and boots the door cause she cant reach the door knocker and shouts out in her lil innocent voice with a bit of a lisp in it "Hellos!!! anyones homes! i comes to visits!..." She giggles not sure who's house this even is but her daddy said this town was safe so she was not scared to go to random houses.
Feawen

Post by Feawen »

Feawen jumped as she heard someone kick the door and then yell that she had come for a visit. She laughed softly and went to the door and opened it. Smiling as she saw that it was little Skylar. "Skylar!" She said picking up the little girl and hugging her. "Where is your father? You should not travel alone." SHe said taking the girl inside, out from the storm.
Skylar

Post by Skylar »

Skylar giggles and hugs the lady droping her super heated air shield from the rain down the moment she was inside "careful miss Feawen.... we fire demons have hot air around us during rain storms... and my daddy said i can explore the city while we heres" she says with shy voice. "I saw house and decided to come visit... i not know this your house" She smiled ear to ear. "you plays?" she says with a giggle.
Feawen

Post by Feawen »

Feawen laughs softly and sets Skylar down. "I am far from the road. I am surprised you could see my house." She said going to the kitchen to get cookies and milk. "How long will you and your father be in town? Perhaps you can talk him into letting you stay a night or two?" Feawen said as she set the cookies and milk on the table for Skylar.
Skylar

Post by Skylar »

she eyes the milk and giggles "i cant drinks that but i'll eat the cookies thank yous... and daddy and i staying a few days.." she stuffs a cookie in her mouth and talks with a mouthful "He promised miss Dwayberry that he come buy stuffs from hers and well desided to stay a few days" She giggles at the idea "hmmm sleepovers are funs!"
Feawen

Post by Feawen »

Feawen smiled and sat down beside Skylar. "Well maybe daddy will let you stay. Besides I need practice being a mommy." She said picking up the milk and drinking it. "What can you drink Skylar?"
Skylar

Post by Skylar »

She giggles "molten salt, surup, and lava is what i can drinks..." she laughs "you got milk mushtash!"