fenia town newsletter: april 14th edition

1. capture the flag!
2. wheat and corn
3. town hall upgrades
4. our new councilors
5. bucket wanted
6. mayor's office

1. capture the flag!

the kingdom has challenged the towns of our kingdom into a friendly competition of capture the flag which starts tomorrow (april 15th). this is a good way to show how great our town is. the game will be located under the viceregal castle option under viceroyalty in the mini-games section. let's show our strength and win it for our town!

2. wheat and corn

wheat is in season and it's a great time to put it on the market! i have received a request to stockpile it up for the kingdom and it was my plan to stockpile for the town as well. the target price is 10.15 or less.

also, if there is excess corn at 3.45 or less, i will be purchasing that as well. if you have corn laying round, this is the time to empty out some of your extra.

3. town hall upgrades

i have been working with our local professionals to slowly upgrade the town hall to level 3. we are now down to our last 8 carpenter jobs left. if you have extra wood at a decent price, the town hall would appreciate any donations or offers so we can finish this up

4. our new councilors

i'm happy to welcome scarletkulash and moser to the town council. we are working on some future ideas to bring to you. more details will be coming in future newsletters

5. bucket wanted

scarlett is currently looking for someone to produce a bucket. if you have one already or can produce one, please contact her. i'm sure she'll be glad to get a bucket.

6. mayor's office

i'd love to see some people drop by my public office (in the forums). i am happy to entertain or answer any questions you may have for me as mayor.