fenia town newsletter newstand

Moderator: Community Team

TheGardener

Re: fenia town newsletter newstand

Post by TheGardener »

amanda looks at the queen.

"your majesty, it's good to see you here. have you come for the fishing festival? i am sure that you would be welcomed to join us if you care to. the wood is up at 6.5 freznics."
Zechin

Surprised

Post by Zechin »

Zechin blinks in surprise at the voice of her highness and bows his head, "Forgive me for being so despicable, but I'm simply wishing for slightly better prices..."
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

amanda smiles at zechin. she knew he worked hard for the town and to help his fellow citizens. people like that made her proud.

"good citizen, you are not despicable. you are a valued member of our kingdom and i personally thank you for coming to me with issues when you see them. i have found some additional wood for a slightly better price that i think might wet your appetite more. i'll keep an eye out on deals from other towns and the viceroyalty on wood for you. please do give me a nudge if i miss the wood being used. i do try to keep an eye on things, but sometimes i do miss items selling out. it's good people like yourself that make me proud to be mayor of fenia city"
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

amanda posts a new issue for her citizens:
fenia newsletter (may 29th edition)

1. summer ball
2. fenia's fabulous fishing festival
3. wheat, corn, and fish
4. clothes, weapons, and boats
5. viceregal service lottery

1. summer ball

the summer ball has begun as part of the viceregal festival. it's located in the public chamber of hte fenian castle. all citizens are invited and encouraged to attend!

2. fenia's fabulous fishing festival

here ye! here ye! the fishing festival is winding down. only a few days left (May 31st is the last day) for every fish that you sale to the town hall for 14 freznics or less, you can post the weight of it in our bragging thread. (you get the weight from this site: http://fishinggamesonline.org/lake-fishing and post your results!). the person with the largest fish will win an aquamarine and the person with the most fish at the end of the time period will win a week's worth of food! so, take out your fishing line and your boats and have some fun!

don't forget you can still enter in those same entries to the viceregal service lottery. a 2 for 1 bonus!

3. wheat, corn, and fish

do you have extra wheat, corn, or fish that are piling up in your inventory? now is the time to sell it! the town will be purchasing up your excess supplies. the buy prices are:

3.00 or less for corn
10.10 or less for wheat
14 or less for fish

4. clothes and weapons

our market is getting a bit thin in the clothes and weapons department plus the vr wants to stock up on weapons. now's a great time to make the new fashions available for this spring/summer.

if it is supplies you need, just let me know and i can try to work on it for you.

5. viceregal service lottery

looking for an easy 100f? don't forget the viceregal civic service lottery! you can enter in for working the mines, chopping wood, or even fishing! Just post your fish on the market for 14 f/bundle and post it in the inn area. it's that simple!