fenia town newsletter newstand

Moderator: Community Team

TheGardener

fenia town newsletter newstand

Post by TheGardener »

amanda put the final ink on this week's newsletter and put a copy for traveler's to read as well:
fenia newsletter (may 5th edition)

1. upcoming birthdays
2. army recruiting
3. wheat, corn, and eggs
4. clothes, weapons, and boats
5. viceregal service lottery
6. capture the flag

1. upcoming birthdays

i want to extend a happy birthday to two people who have birthdays this month! remember, on their birthday, you can give them a little something special (hit the birthday present box)

Ermalyse (May 30)
Kaaos (May 24)

2. army recruiting

ah-ten-tion! the fenia military is currently recruiting. if you are looking for a way to get involved, this may be a good way to help fenia and sharpen your skills. for more information, contact general erland and he'll be able to get those boots strapped up and ready to defend!

3. wheat, corn, and eggs

do you have extra wheat, corn, or eggs that are piling up in your inventory? now is the time to sell it! the town will be purchasing up your excess supplies. the buy prices are:

3.15 or less for corn
10.15 or less for wheat
4.00 or less for eggs

our market is getting a bit thin in the clothes and weapons department! now's a great time to make the new fashions available for this spring/summer.

if you can make boats, our market is currently empty. i would prefer to have our own people make these items, but if necessary i can have some brought in from other markets to help out.

if it is supplies you need, just let me know and i can try to work on it for you.

looking for an easy 100f? don't forget the viceregal civic service lottery! you can enter in for working the mines, chopping wood, or even fishing! Just post your fish on the market for 14 f/bundle and post it in the inn area. it's that simple!

6. capture the flag

the capture the flag game is starting to wind down, but we haven't given up the fight. i want to thank adamdehoe for his flag capturing. he went above and beyond capturing the most flags for the town. thank you to everyone who participated and not matter what, we can say proudly we were not the first town eliminated!

we will update you on any new games and i encourage all to keep a watch out.
Zechin

Re: fenia town newsletter newstand

Post by Zechin »

Zechin grins wolfishly as he reads the newsletter from the stand and comments aloud "I've placed 14 fish upon the market at the price requested as too corn...hmm I shall change my field then. I may also aid the town in the construction of boats that's if we've the supply...of course."
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

we could use it right now.
Zechin

Post by Zechin »

Zechin nods his head in appreciation to the Mayoress and moves on carrying on his life.
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

amanda put out a new newsletter out for everyone to read:
fenia newsletter (may 12th edition)

1. what would you like to see?
2. social points
3. wheat, corn, and eggs
6. engagement

1. what would you like to see?

what would you like to see in the town? is there an activity you were thinking about? a social gathering? think we should have paid trips to imperius to chop wood? your feedback is important to us!

2. social points

remember, every week you can give out social points to help your fellow residents

Archeius: Lvl 1 > 2
Hayward: Lvl 1 > 2
Josepo: Lvl 1 > 2
Shirutaka: Lvl 1 > 2

Chipie: Lvl 2 > 3
Demona: Lvl 2 > 3
Constance: Lvl 2 > 3
Rylee: Lvl 2 > 3
Marco: Lvl 2 > 3
Sokanon: Lvl 2 > 3

3. wheat, corn, and eggs

do you have extra wheat, corn, or eggs that are piling up in your inventory? now is the time to sell it! the town will be purchasing up your excess supplies. the buy prices are:

3.15 or less for corn
10.15 or less for wheat
4.00 or less for eggs

our market is getting a bit thin in the clothes and weapons department! now's a great time to make the new fashions available for this spring/summer.

if you can make boats, our market is currently empty. i would prefer to have our own people make these items, but if necessary i can have some brought in from other markets to help out.

if it is supplies you need, just let me know and i can try to work on it for you.

looking for an easy 100f? don't forget the viceregal civic service lottery! you can enter in for working the mines, chopping wood, or even fishing! Just post your fish on the market for 14 f/bundle and post it in the inn area. it's that simple!

6. engagement

if you did not hear, amanda and moser are now engaged. congrats to the happy couple
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

amanda posted this week's newsletter
fenia newsletter (may 20th edition)

1. animal health compensation
2. fenia's fabulous fishing festival
3. wheat, corn, and eggs
6. 2nd term evaluation

1. animal health compensation

Due to the recent poor health of livestock being sold to the good people of Fenia, her Majesty, Queen Scarlette, has authorized compensation to any rancher negatively impacted by these events.

As such any rancher whom requests it will be issued a 20 Freznic compensation per sickly animal purchased

2. fenia's fabulous fishing festival

here ye! here ye! the town of fenia has announced a fishing festival to be held from May 16th to May 31st. for every fish that you sale to the town hall for 14 freznics or less, you can post the weight of it in our bragging thread. (you get the weight from this site: http://fishinggamesonline.org/lake-fishing and post your screenshot!). the person with the largest fish will win an aquamarine and the person with the most fish at the end of the time period will win a week's worth of food! so, take out your fishing line and your boats and have some fun!

don't forget you can still enter in those same entries to the viceregal service lottery. a 2 for 1 bonus!

3. wheat, corn, and eggs

3.15 or less for corn
10.15 or less for wheat
4.00 or less for eggs

currently, i have had to purchase eggs from another town at a much higher rate than i'd prefer.

4. clothes and weapons

our market is getting a bit thin in the clothes and weapons department plus the vr wants to stock up on weapons. now's a great time to make the new fashions available for this spring/summer.

6. 2nd term evaluation

how do you feel i am doing as mayor? let me know. tell me what you'd like to see improved or ideas you may have. my door is always open!
Zechin

Post by Zechin »

Zechin enters within the public chambers again grinning wolfishly bowing once more he requests his need of wares again, "Is it possible milady check the fair for stocks of wood?"
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

amanda looks over a list of items that were coming and going.

"zechin, you will find wood up on the market now. i just got this shipment directly from imperius. please feel free to purchase as much as you can for it."
Zechin

Post by Zechin »

Zechin whistles and blinks, "My the prices are quite high, just out of curiosity is it possible for milady ever thought of sending an commissioned expedition to Imperius to chop some wood for Fenia?"
Scarlette

Post by Scarlette »

What are the prices?