[crp] diary of a mayor

Moderator: Community Team

TheGardener

[crp] diary of a mayor

Post by TheGardener »

dear diary,
i swear i spend more time around parchment and the responsibilities of the office of mayor than what i find to spend with him. it makes me wonder sometimes how much quality time we actually get together. it's a duty i have to do though. i can't ignore my responsibilities.
TheGardener

Re: [crp] diary of a mayor

Post by TheGardener »

dear diary,
i think back and notice that the last day we were talking about for the wedding has come and gone. maybe it's because i spend too much time here with the clerical staff. which by the way has been playing some practical jokes recently. seems someone switched out my favorite quill with one with a different color. i swear when i find the little joker, me and them will have a little conversation. i don't particularly like the ink color they've forced me to use right now. stupid blue color. who in the world would use blue as a regular quill color?
at least, the fish are moving though. been trading a lot of the local fish to the other cities. this is helping the people get some coinage while giving needed supplies to others. at least, that's going well.

- a
TheGardener

Re: [crp] diary of a mayor

Post by TheGardener »

dear diary,
corn and wheat have been flowing pretty good. i'm happy to be able to move some of it especially since it's season. got to have a few minutes in the tavern. enjoyed seeing victorious and dwayberry. got to talk a little there and it was relaxing. i missed seeing someone who i used to see there a lot. not sure what's going on there anymore.

-a