[orp] unwanted?

Moderator: Community Team

TheGardener

[orp] unwanted?

Post by TheGardener »

amanda sat in the tavern watching the door. plenty of others came in and out. she felt frustrated. she felt upset. she had done everything that she knew she could do. it seemed her letters were being ignored. she didn't know what to do.

taking a glass of perry, she downed it quickly. this was not the way it was supposed to work. this is NOT how she was going to live her life. taking a piece of parchment, she started writing:
dear moser,
i have no idea what's been going on with you. i'm not the type of woman that you can hide yourself away from any second that you get insecure or don't know what you want to do. i've tried hard to plan a wedding between us, but if you don't really want me or to answer my mails, just tell me so. no more of these games. either way, i will give you one last chance to marry me. either be at the alter with me on july 10th or keep your broken promises for another woman.

amanda
sighing, she signed her name slowly and paid a delivery boy a bit of coinage to pass it along. taking another drink, she grumbled about having to write something like this. this isn't how things were supposed to go and she was being kind for the sake of her heard.
Moser

Re: [orp] unwanted?

Post by Moser »

Moser, has especially dressed for the occasion, he has been absent in mind and body of late, he looks around the place, to catch a glimpse of her, he is really nervous, and takes a moment to compose himself...he realises she is absent also, so he takes a walk around the area, gently humming a tune, while he waits, to calm his nerves.
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

amanda shows up at the temple and smiles seeing him there. she was relieved.
Moser

Post by Moser »

Moser smiles at her appearing, you do look lovely my sweet, he stammers a little, umm what do we do now?
Aphrodite

Post by Aphrodite »

Aphrodite was doing her rounds when she passed by the altar. "Huh?" She frowned. She raised an eyebrow and hid. She saw Moser dressed up. She was about to come out of her hiding place when she heard footsteps. She hid again and peeked from her hiding place. Amanda was there too. What's up with these two? she wondered, still hidden from the couple.
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

amanda takes his hand. "my love, if you are ready, we can proceed to get married. i want to be there with you and with us. shall we?"
Moser

Post by Moser »

Moser takes her hands in his, smiles at her, and speaks softly, yes of course Im ready..shall we?
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

amanda nods and heads to the wedding area.

(ooc: wedding is happening here: http://www.secfenia.org/forums/viewtopi ... =33&t=6759 )