[ORP] A Man Walks

Moderator: Community Team

Valar

[ORP] A Man Walks

Post by Valar »

Valar sits in silence, cross legged as he waits quietly. Listening to the wilderness of the wood around him far from the Fenia the people call. He watches the wood and sees all
TheGardener

Re: [ORP] A Man Trains

Post by TheGardener »

amanda heads out to the woods to see if she can pick up some extra wood for the people to make stuff with. she whistles softly as she walks through.
Miss_Malan

Post by Miss_Malan »

Malan walked through the Fenian wood humming softly. She wanted a quiet place with plenty of space and some privacy to practice her small magic. The forest was the perfect spot. She thought she heard someone nearby but wasn't worried, they weren't headed in her direction.

Unknowingly she chose a small clearing near Valar. She didn't know anyone was nearby so she felt free to take out her flute and try different melodies. The wood was filled with so many different things, each one with its own melody for her to find. Totally absorbed in her music she forgot how loud it could be and that strange creatures might hear her.
Valar

Post by Valar »

Valar sat and listened as small sounds came through the forest, both soft at first, until he was able to hear the flute not too far from where he sat. He closed his eyes and almost instantly bolted to take the cover of a tree, and then another, and another, and then another before coming quietly upon Miss Malan. He smiled to himself as he studied her... having met her a couple times before she so far seemed nice. Valar keeps quiet and tight to the tree.
Valar

Post by Valar »

He smiles before quickly bounding off in the opposite direction of Malan, and once he returns to his small field and leaps toward a tree which has the looks that someone has taken a blade to it and gives it a great kick. As he lands he strikes it with his fist once more before continuing his attack on the tree, each blow creating a great cracking sound with each hit. "It's been too long since I've trained... to many years... far too many years I've let myself go."
Valar

Post by Valar »

He sat cross-legged, too many thoughts running through his head constantly. With his eyes he stared into the abyss that was the dark forest. It lacked so many creatures these forests of the South, yet where the great Sassuyr and Wiacy of the North were absent different things went through the night. Creatures that did not belong. Abominations. His cold hands clenched tightly into fists as his eyes, even colder, cut through the dark
Valar

Re: [ORP] A Man Walks

Post by Valar »

Valar examined the fingertips of his left hand carefully, each blackened tip one by one, while frowning. "I must return to the North sooner than expected..." he thought to himself as he slipped his fur gloves back over his hands. As he struck a tree with his fists his thoughts drifted to the North, of the cold and the snow, the ruins and emptiness that it was now, and then finally he rested his body and thoughts on his old home

Will never be same...