[orp] house of moser and amanda

Moderator: Community Team

TheGardener

Re: [orp] house of moser and amanda

Post by TheGardener »

amanda goes over to the table and sets it. the food would be ready soon and she was happy to have a chance to just sit and relax.
Moser

Post by Moser »

Coming back from a leisurely day fishing on the lake, washing up under the water spring in the front garden, tossing his boots into a corner of the porch, he smiled and just knew Amanda was cooking up the special meal for him, he sat himself into the rocking chair by the window, the light played across the room from the suns rays, he watched her as she set the table, he sighed gently, today was indeed a good day.
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

"hi, honey," she said seeing him in. "how was the fishing?"
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

amanda sighed and went back out to the garden. she started to tend it taking out the weeds. she enjoyed the breeze the day offered and the smell of all the different plants together. she always wanted visitors and hoped she would find some soon.
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

she smiled as she cleared out the ground a little around one of her precious black roses. she wasn't sure if they would survive or not in the soil of fenia, but it looked like they were going to. she pondered sometimes who or what used to live here. her original home all the long time ago in paz was probably already lived in by someone else. she made a mental note to visit paz again.
Moser

Post by Moser »

Moser watched her from the window, she always made him smile, especially when she tended her garden, it was like another world she entered then, the animated look she got on her beautiful profile, he could tell she was at one with her plants whilst there.

He decided then and there, he would prepare her dinner tonight, give her a chance to spend as much time in her garden as she could at this time, he walked quietly from the kitchen and out into the yard, until he stood behind her and spoke softly to her, honey I have caught some fishes and they are very fresh, how about I do dinner tonight, you will have more time for gardening, as I know how much you love being out here.
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

amanda smiled hearing her husband coming beside her. his sweet words made her heart happy.

"thank you, hun. you are so good at catching those fish. i swear when i try i catch more of the weeds. must be my green thumb" she said with a laugh.

"oh, did i tell you that aingeal and her husband may be in town soon? if you don't mind, maybe we can show off some of your catch for them as well?"
Moser

Post by Moser »

Moser listened to her words, and was quite surprised to know Aingeal and her husband would visit soon, wait Aingeal got married, I dont think you told me that..and Ill be glad to cook for them, grinning he added, I hope they like my style of cooking.

Now that i come to think of it, you had promised to take me on one of your travels my sweet...I can pack at the drop of a hat you know, anyway where were you thinking of taking me? I have really not been anywhere as you know.
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

amanda smiled. "i think they'll love your cooking. i know i do. you seem to know how to blend the right herbs and spices with the food to make me love it" she kissed his cheek softly.

"i think we'll first travel through all of fenia. maybe see imperius and gather wood from around the area. that way you don't have to worry about having to get wood from other people for when you do your carpenter things. does that sound good, hun?"
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

amanda grabbed some supplies from around the house and started packing up a little while she waited for his reply. she grabbed some gardening tools as well as some clothes for the trip. she pondered a little on what all to bring, but decided that a little picnic would be good as well.