[ORP] Trinity's Dwelling

Moderator: Community Team

Trinity

[ORP] Trinity's Dwelling

Post by Trinity »

With the sun shining out over the lake it caused it to glitter like diamonds, Trinity sat comfortably on a large rock with her arms hugging her legs and her chin resting upon her knee. There had been whispers amongst the townsfolk in the tavern that she was a witch, Trinity grinned crookedly, maybe she was? Or wasn't. Either way it didn't bother her, Trinity wasn't the caring sort. Her blonde hair fell into her eyes as the wind whispered over the land, the trees swayed in rhythm as the birds chirped their spring songs, Trinity sighed and tucked the loose strands behind her ears.

About a hundred feet behind her stood a shabby looking hovel hidden amongst it's surroundings. Vines had crept up as if in the night and covered a large portion of it including most of the window, the grass stood tall hiding the stones that led up just right before the doorway, and the trees and shrubbery closed in on it as if they were swallowing it. Trinity stood with a stretch and began making her way through the winding path to which she found eyes peering back at her from the undergrowth, she payed them no mind as she continued her short journey.

The hinges groaned as it's heavy burden was pushed opened, Trinity made her way inside and found it just as she had left it, while leaving the front door open. A dark oak table was covered in scattered parchments and scrolls, shelves of books adorned one whole wall while the other boasted little trinkets, different sized colored bottles with heavy handed script to tell them apart, amongst many other strange items.

With a wave of her hand Trinity sparked the tinder beneath the wood in the fireplace and sat down at the large table, she picked up a quill and righted a toppled over ink pot before continuing where she had left off.
TheGardener

Re: [ORP] Trinity's Dwelling

Post by TheGardener »

amanda was walking through the woods a bit and noticed what looked like a very flowery, viney home. she walked up to the door and noticed it was open. she knocked on the door looking around wondering if it was abandoned or not.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

It took a second or two for the knock on the door to register with Trinity, she had been so deep in thought while writing, toppling the ink pot over she stood looking towards the sound, "'ello there!," she grinned crookedly, it wasn't often...well never, that Trinity had had a visitor! "I'm Trinity! Nice tae meet ya!," she breezed over and offered her hand in what she hoped would be considered as a welcoming gesture.
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

amanda smiled and took the strangers hand shaking it. "hi, i'm amanda, the gardener of fenia. i hope you don't mind a visitor. i came by seeing something i hadn't before and thought i'd spread a little cheer if i could. it is nice to meet you," she said.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Just as Trinity's hand touched the warmth of Amanda's, vivid colorful images began flitting through her mind, her eyes glazed over making Trinity look as if she were far off in her own thoughts. It was the first time since she was younger that this had happened, however, it had been years since Trinity had come into another humans presence. The images weren't clear enough for Trinity to make out anything other than vivid colors, the feel of dirt and the positive energy that it radiated, there was love? The contact ended, the whole ordeal may have lasted only a split moment and it left Trinity feeling drained, she pressed her lips into a tight smile, "Visitor's are always welcome," she smiled more loftily this time and gestured for Amanda to come inside, "Would ya like a drink?," she asked, amused with herself for being so thoughtful before wondering if she even had anything to offer. The inside of the little home looked like complete utter chaos, that's when Trinity realized she did have some tea leaves somewhere...she was sure!
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

amanda watched her as she saw what seemed to be a symphony of different thoughts go through trinity's mind before the offer was handed. she wondered a bit about this new person, but she did enjoy meeting new people. "i would if you don't mind. this place looks absolutely beautiful. i love the very nature of it. looks like some place i might have lived in at one point," she said looking around.

the utter chaos around her didn't bother her. instead, she saw straight through to the inner beauty of it. it was something that amanda loved. nature. it reminded her of her old home that she lived in when she was a kid. it seemed like so long ago now. her mother would probably be quite surprised to see amanda where she was now. probably not in a bad way though.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

"Thank you, Amanda," she said with a smile, "not often I get out so haven't had the chance to really look around town here, where do you live now?," she asked, in hopes she wasn't prying where she wasn't wanted. As she talked Trinity went to the little hearth and squatted down in hopes Amanda wasn't watching and quickly flicked her finger to ignite the wood there. It was just a little flame and as Trinity blew on it, it began to grow, pulling a pot of water back over the flames. It seemed as though not many of the people Trinity had come across trusted her once they knew her little secrets, until she could figure out more about Amanda, Trinity hoped to keep it under wraps, "Sounds as though it were a place you loved?," she asked, shoving some things off of two nearby chairs for them to sit on. Looking through the jars on the shelf Trinity would occasionally open them, sniff or sneeze, until she finally found the one with tea leaves in it. With two cups she poured the hot water over the leaves and offered one to Amanda before taking a seat.
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

"when i moved here from bravia, i ended up taking up a temporary home in town. then my husband and i found a perfect little home near a lake. he's a fisherman you see and he loves to catch fish. we take some of the herbs that i grow in the garden to give it that extra flavor. maybe one time you can come visit. if you like gardens, you'll be in for a little treat as i maintain one myself. plants are like my little children," she says with a little giggle. she's seen so many pregnant moms around and it wasn't the life she imagined for herself. when she traveled she would check up on her little 'babies'.

"i loved the place a lot really. i've always loved nature. when i was little, i used to explore the forest near my home. of course it was much larger then than it is now." she saw the chair and sat down in it. seeing the offer, she gladly accepted. "did you move into town recently or am i just finding you for the first time?"
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

As Trinity plopped down a little bit of her tea sloshed over the cup but she payed no mind and listened to Amanda with avid interest, "Can imagine your garden being absolutely beautiful," she replied, and meant it, "Aye, am new tae these parts," she nodded in emphasis before taking a drink of her tea, "personally I love the solitude that nature provides, unfortunately I am nae one with a green thumb." Trinity looked passed Amanda, the shriveled remnants inside a flower pot on the window sill a reminder of just that. Glancing at the scattered sheets of parchments and books across the table, there was so much more Trinity needed to learn to accomplish what fate she had been given, she sighed into her cup.
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

"one thing i was lucky enough to be born with was a green thumb. if you ever wish, i can come by and help you with your plants. maybe even help you learn how to make some grow to add a little extra something. i find that plants help bring a kind of inner peace that few other things can. when there are creatures screaming for your head, go to them for comfort," amanda said drinking a bit of the tea.

"this is pretty good, what kind of tea did you say this way?"