[ORP] Trinity's Dwelling

Moderator: Community Team

Trinity

Re: [ORP] Trinity's Dwelling

Post by Trinity »

Trinity realized just how much she was enjoying Amanda's company, it truly had been quite some time since she was able to share in such a normal conversation, "That would be wonderful!," she grinned and hoped she'd be able to keep them alive in between Amanda's visits, "Tea?," for a moment Trinity seemed to space out, then realized! "Oh, our tea!," she looked down into her cup and frowned, she couldn't remember and glanced towards the jars she'd been searching through for them earlier, "Let me see...," she paused setting her cup down to look into the jar she'd got them from, sniffed, "Rose hips...," she paused again to sniff, "and just tea leaves," she mused with a grin towards Amanda, "I'd gotten it from a market during my travels before I came here, s'pose to help with ailments and scurvy," she explained as it had been explained to her, "Not too bad is it?," she agreed and sat back down again, "What kind of plants would you have in mind? Maybe something that I wouldn't have to look after too often?," she could feel her face turning red, "I do love roses and there's these pretty little yellow flowers that look almost like little bells, so pretty."
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

amanda smiled. it was nice to have a lady to talk to about plants and the like. moser was good company sometimes, but he was also out on his boat a lot. she forgot how nice it was to have someone beside's her husband to talk to. "rose hips and tea leave. that sounds like a good combination to keep one healthy. keep that scurvy or whatever away," she said giggling a little. "it's got a nice flavor compared to aloe. you ever tried that," she asked.

she drank a little from her cup listening to trinity. thinking over the different types of plants, she wanted to find the best one for her. she thought for a minute before she answered. "when i was in spirus, i found some crystal roses which were beautiful and didn't require a ton of work. you just have to trim them back and make sure they get water either from above or from a cup. they are also very beautiful. i'll bring one to you and i can help you get it started"
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

"Aloe?," she pondered that, tilting her head and thinking briefly, "don't believe I have honestly, is it any good?," her brows creased slightly during her query before taking another drink from her own cup. Trinity perked up at the sound of roses! "Oh! I love roses! Crystal roses?," she wondered, "have never heard of those, but then again...," she shook her head slightly trying to think if she'd ever come across them before, some things that she used in most of her experiments or for food preparation but Trinity never seemed to have the time to delve deeper into plants as she would like to. She was truly enjoying Amanda's company, the small chatter and learning about different plants, hopefully she in turn could offer more.
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

"i'm not as fond of the taste of aloe as some i guess, but it does seem to make a lot of things better. it relieves my tummy aches when i get them or fix some colds," she said drinking a bit more from her cup realizing it was starting to get a little low. she didn't realize she was drinking so much of it.

amanda listened a bit about the roses. she remembered when she was in spirus and was shown the crystal rose garden. it was so beautiful that she had to bring some back and grow herself. "you'll have to see them. they are amazing to view. i never knew they existed for the longest time"
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

It felt as if it had been forever since Amanda had visited!

Now she sat outside, beside her home, with her hands deep within the soil, her eyes were closed. She absolutely enjoyed the area in which she decided to settle into, the rich soil, fresh air and animals were everywhere. A pulse could be felt by her from the ground, that of life and it made Trinity feel refreshed. Days, weeks even, had gone by and she had spent most of them sitting inside reading through old books and trying her hand at creating some of the magical properties hidden within their pages, but to no avail. It was frustrating, there were times Trinity felt like giving up but she had come across letters, and notes. After that things just began to fall apart. She wanted desperately to find out more about her parents, what they were and what she was meant to do or the person she was to be.

As she sat contemplating all of this a butterfly landed upon her nose, she sneezed then laughed. Brushing her hands through her blonde hair Trinity left a streak of dirt all in it. The butterfly twittered about then finally flew off, she frowned, then sighed. Maybe one day everything would fall into place, she mused quietly to herself.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

The last few days had been so busy for Trinity! She had been frequenting the tavern and had met an old crazy man named 'Graf'. Somehow he had bestowed upon her a demon fairy egg of sorts, of which a dragon named Balerion had eventually stolen from her! That was an adventure all in itself! Finally it was back in her possession and had hatched earlier this evening! And what an event that was! Coming home, the little pixie curled up sleeping in her hands, of which Trinity was thankful, how she was ever going to feed it again without help was beyond her! But, it was content for now, and she needed to find something to keep it in.

Even though it was late, there was still light in the sky, Trinity made her way up the winding path to her little hovel and pushed open the door. All was dark inside, she fished around one handed and was able to light a candle, wishing she knew how to properly handle at least the simple things with magic, she sighed, the little pixie stirred...Trinity held her breath. The pixie had sharp pointed teeth, a scorpion tale, scaly skin and to her, was absolutely adorable, at least until feeding time. Realizing she was still holding her breath, she began to breathe again slowly so she wouldn't pass out. Thankfully she knew her way around her messy place, finding a little birdhouse of sorts, Trinity placed the pixie inside and beamed!