Luxury Food

Moderator: Community Team

Ciphas

Luxury Food

Post by Ciphas »

I was wondering why don"t we see more luxury food ( i call luxury food the dishes that gives us 3 stats points ) i am sure that we all want to eat from time to time a pie or i remember eating some cheesecakes at some point.

If the price is not higher then usual i would gladly buy some food that will give me 3 points of difrent stats each day ...
TheGardener

Re: Luxury Food

Post by TheGardener »

as mayor, i'm also willing to help producers get their money for reasonably priced luxury foods quicker giving them less of a wait while allowing people like yourself to buy them later from town hall. i'll add a message to the town newsletter about luxury foods.
Ciphas

Post by Ciphas »

Great !

Let the cookies come to me :lol:
Ciphas

Post by Ciphas »

Today i had my first 2 cheesecakes in a long time thank you TheGardener and thank you Chipie i hope you can have more tasteful dishes ( in a low voice chocolate chips cookies .... )
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

i'm glad to hear it. i'll see if we can bug... i mean ... encourage more to be made

c is for cookie
Dwayberry

Post by Dwayberry »

I can make cookies as long as there are oats on the market. I prefer to pay 5 freznics max. Remember, the cheaper the oats, the cheaper the cookies :P Though the minimum price for cookies is 10 freznics, so can't go lower than that.
"It's alright, you wouldn't be the same if you were nice."
Ciphas

Post by Ciphas »

I onlly put oats to the market at 5f and even now there are some at 4f ... Also i like pies :)

I have bought any luxury food i had seen on the market if none will be found i will have to import some :(
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

i'm still buying :) i love those oatmeal cookies
arthur_loxley

Post by arthur_loxley »

If people need luxury food, contact your mayor with specific requests. I have some in the VR that I'll part with for our citizens!