(RP) Her Name Is Aria

Moderator: Community Team

Arianrhod

(RP) Her Name Is Aria

Post by Arianrhod »

Her name is Arianrhod Cadenza Kahner. That's her full name at least, but she prefers to be simply named Aria.

She came to Fenia with nothing but two loaves of bread, a paltry amount of gold, and the rags that she wore. She heard the malicious whispers of some gossiping women as she entered the town.

"What a disgusting little tramp."

"She won't last a day."

Aria heard these voices and pouted. "I am not that smart or strong, but I can do anything if I set my mind to it." She decided to train herself. She went to the market and bought three eggs. She would juggle them and each time she thought she felt herself get better... until they all fell to the ground and broke a top her head.

"It's okay... at least no one threw that at me." she reassured herself.

Still, she had been in Fenia five days... and all she had to her name was the rags she wore and a few loaves of bread. Sure, she had trained her fists as well as her hand eye coordination, but that was only because she couldn't buy a sword.

She sat by herself on a bench, watching a duck lead it's baby ducklings along. This struck a chord in Aria's heart, as it reminded her of her mother, Gwendolyn Winterhaven Kahner.

And how she was violently murdered.
Arianrhod

Re: (RP) Her Name Is Aria

Post by Arianrhod »

Her mother's murder was tragic, but not something Aria thought about too much. She hated feelings of depression, so she chose to ignore them in their entirety if she could, and if not, go someplace quiet where no one would see her (usually an alleyway).

She continued her training regardless. But right now, the best she could do was work and forage. On one specific foraging session, she discovered a rose.

"My, what a lovely rose." She told herself, before using it to pin back her deep crimson locks.

She decided to head to the lake and look at her reflection. She smiled for only a moment.

It wasn't her appearance that made her sad... it was the fact that she had no one to share her feelings with. All she saw when she looked at her reflection was a lonely girl.

"I need to make some friends..." was the one thought on Aria's mind...