[RP]Fenian Militia

Moderator: Community Team

Archadeas

[RP]Fenian Militia

Post by Archadeas »

*Archadeas enters the Fenia town center wielding his mighty greataxe, dressed in his ebony bone plate armor, and speaks*

I, Archadeas The Sheriff of Fenia, stand before all those of Fenia, those who bring glory to Fenia, those who honor Fenia, and those who protect Fenia, I come before all and request the aid of my fellow Fenians to bring together a formal militia group, dedicated to being a second line of defense to further strengthen our great city, to uphold our laws, and reduce the unrest of our people, and so I have founded the Fenian Militia, with the permission of our mayor.
I seek recruits to stand with us and help keep our town safe.
Those who wish to join us, talk to me or come to my office, I will talk to a few regulars and see if they will stand with us.
Show your pride for Fenia, show your loyalty for Fenia, and show your might for Fenia.

*Archadeas raises his great axe and shouts in a thunderous boom that shakes the ground*

Long Live Fenia And It's People!

*Archadeas puts a piece of parchment up in his office and on the town board*
The Fenian Militia Recruitment Notice

Primary Forces: 4 Positions Left
Support Forces: 3 Positions Left
Backup Forces: Unlimited Positions

If you want a specific position, say so.
Last edited by Archadeas on Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ciphas

Re: [RP]Fenian Militia

Post by Ciphas »

Long Live Fenia And Its People !

I will be proud to submit my case to be the first recruit of the Fenian Militia lead by Archadeas !

Archadeas

Post by Archadeas »

Ciphas wrote:Long Live Fenia And Its People !

I will be proud to submit my case to be the first recruit of the Fenian Militia lead by Archadeas !

Welcome, my friend, its good to see you join.
Long Live Fenia and It's People!
Archadeas

Post by Archadeas »

*Archadeas once again enters the Fenian town center wielding his great axe and clad in his ebony bone plate armor and speaks to the people of Fenia*

I come before all Fenians again, to continue forming the militia.
Some members have already joined our cause, let those who who wish to help make our great Fenia stronger come forward and join us, this is not just for Fenia, this is for our people, stand strong and stand proud
Rally to us and we can shape our Fenia into the mightiest of all countries, we can make it safe for all and bring peace and prosperity to our great country.

*Archadeas raises his greataxe once more and shouts with a thunderous boom that shakes the ground*
Long Live Fenia And It's People!