[RP] The Gravestone Tavern

Moderator: Community Team

Archadeas

Re: [RP] The Gravestone Tavern

Post by Archadeas »

*Archadeas passes her the spirits*
Try not to over do it, that stuff is strong.
*He chuckles a bit and downs a bottle himself*
It is good stuff though, quite refreshing. So did you enjoy your swim?
Irina

Post by Irina »

Her lips curled up in a light smile as she spotted the male figure approaching with her drink. She always used to be stocked with a bottle of her own but it had been three days since she had her last one, so the thought of having something to drink again was quite pleasant. Looking at him as she reached for what she had ordered, her brow arched as his words caught her ear. "What? Ye think a female can't take her drink?", she exhaled a dry laugh and drew a sidelong grin before drinking up the beverage, "do nae worry, I be used t' drinking". Landing the recipient upon the counter she nodded as she pursed her lips and ran her tongue over them, not to waste any bit of her drink, "Good stuff indeed".

Irina loved the feeling of alcohol slipping down her throat burning down to her chest, it was amazing. For a moment she got absent minded to what was being said as she was savouring the spirits, but then a comment caught her attention and she turned her eyes back at him.
"Swim? How the hell d'ye know that I was?", she questioned but then she though, 'Maybe t'was the hair..' but then again, she could've just had taken a shower.. so how did he know?
Archadeas

Post by Archadeas »

*Archadeas smiles warmly*
I have met many women that can out drink men, but that brew is my specialty, it involves fermenting Nightshade, into a very potent alcohol. As for knowing about your swim...
*He points to his right eye, at first glance it just seems to be a vibrant red, but after looking closely is shows runes circling a black void where his pupil use to be, the left eye looks grey and lifeless*
My right eye sees all and my tome...
*He rests his hand on an old book wrapped in chains*
It stores all the information I need.
Ciphas

Post by Ciphas »

Well it also help that we had a fisherman who told us about a naked young girl swiming in the middle of the lake ... It make my heart sad to tell you that we don"t have that many naked girls swiming in the lake BUT i am willing to make a proposal for the mayor to make it a law for naked swiming because i think it might hep our fishing industry grow :lol:

So i am curios what is your story ? How did you came to our beloved Fenia ?
Archadeas

Post by Archadeas »

That too, but a well of infinite knowledge is also helpful.
*Drinks a pint*
Rumors are fun though.
AubreyClaire

Post by AubreyClaire »

Aubrey walked in and looked around. Wringing her hands nervously she went to a table in the far corner and began to count the amount she needed for a cup of tea out of the little money she had. She tried not to over hear the conversation in progress, as what was being said, she felt, was none of her business.

Satisfied that she had enough for her tea she stood and walked to the bar, "Excuse me? May I have a cup of tea please?" She placed her coins on the bar recounting to make sure she got it right.
Irina

Post by Irina »

Her eyes followed Archadeas's finger as he pointed at his own. Funny how she hadn't noticed how intense they were before, maybe even a little scary. "I see", she said still processing all the information. Irina couldn't help to feel a bit restless and uncomfortable now that she knew that he could know pretty much anything he wanted, it was the strangest feeling and made her feel vulnerable, she hated that. Before he could notice that her mind had gone someplace else, she forced a dismayed smile to her lips, trying to make it look as credible as she could, "But answering t' yer question, I did enjoy me swim".

She heard Ciphas voice for the first time since she had arrived to the tavern and she couldn't help but chuckle at his words, "I am sure that naked females would definitely increase the lake activity" then, after a brief pause, her smile vanished. She understood that a newcomer would spike curiosity but if there was one thing she hated more than anything - and she hated many things - was to talk about herself, mainly because she didn't like to remember the past. Picking her words carefully on her mind before she said them aloud, she tried to find a way not to be rude yet at the same time not giving too much away. "There be nothin' of interest about me story so I will nae bore ye with that. I have been curious about other creatures fer a while and after so long being on me own, I found it was a good time fer a new experience and here I be now"
AubreyClaire

Post by AubreyClaire »

Try as she might to not over hear the conversation some words did reach her ears. Namely, the words 'naked female' causing her to blush.
Duke_of_Earl

Post by Duke_of_Earl »

Duke of Earl pads on in to the strange new building. Wisps of mist trail from his fur, slightly damp from the terrain outside. Sitting down by hearth for a few minutes to dry and groom, Duke watches the guests and patron. After a few moments duke stretches then pads over to the bar, leaps up onto a chair and then to the granite surface.

"Meow?"

Duke conveys his thoughts at the Sheriffs all knowing eye.
NAME, RACE, -banner by Aida
Archadeas

Post by Archadeas »

*Archadeas hands Aubrey her tea, then smiles warmly*
Good to see more joining us.
*His eyes return to Irina*
You do not need to be embarrassed or angered, not many have enjoyed their past, some long for better days, others look toward the future, at a time, I was a king, a peasant, a humble merchant, I was many things and I have gain many titles, but I have also made many mistakes, it is natural.
*He stands there and looks off into the distance, as if remembering past glory or maybe a great loss, his expression does not betray what he was thinking about, but soon after, he starts cleaning glasses*
Just remember I am here for the people...
*He smiles to Irina*
and I don't use my sight to view private matters.
*His gaze then looks to duke*
I am sorry friend, but my gaze cannot teach me other languages, it only grants me great sight.
*He opens his tome and then begins reading, to decipher what he can*