RP Happiness is possible......who would have thought.

Moderator: Community Team

Lukoki

RP Happiness is possible......who would have thought.

Post by Lukoki »

Lukoki could still not believe how destiny had given her the happiness she had always dreamed of. Never did she think she would find a home where the people were so nice and the lands so beautiful. But sure enough, here she was, working her own fields and living a life so simple yet full of happiness. There was always things to do that kept her busy. She didn't have much but what she did have made her smile each morning when she awoke. There was always something missing but for the life of her, Lukoki could not figure out what it was. Not wanting to worry about that small nag in her tummy she went about her daily chores with a bounce in her step. The days seemed longer and much cooler now but she knew her wheat and corn were growing nicely. She already had prepared for the winter with her storage built up and much of her long work hours of the summer showed in her pantry.

With no real family to speak of Lukoki always found herself very much alone. Being a shy lass didn't help that any but she always found the town folks smiling as she walked by and she always told herself that one day, she would be brave enough to stop and talk to them. They all seemed so nice yet she was so afraid of finding friendship and losing it again. She knew in her heart she could not bear that so it was much easier for her to stay alone. Keeping busy was the secret to her success and she just knew that was something she wouldn't change.

The sun was high in the sky by the time she had finished cleaning in the house so she went outside just to relax and enjoy the warm day. Before too long the luxury of such days would be behind her and she wanted to take full advantage if she could. The warm breeze was so delightful she found her eyes growing heavy. Propping herself up straighter against the tree she just smiled as she watched the clouds float overhead. She could even feel herself daydreaming back to her childhood.........what she could remember of it that is.....such lovely carefree times. It wasn't long before her eyes fluttered closed and she let herself drift into the dreams that kept her happy....the dreams of one day no longer being alone, having friends and maybe a family. Such as it was they were just dreams but for now the sun kissed her face while the wind whistled softly through the leaves, aiding her dreams along with a gentle song of nature!
Lukoki

Re: RP Happiness is possible......who would have thought.

Post by Lukoki »

Lukoki woke up with a start......Yes she was still where she remembered sitting down. Still in her mind was the love of her life.......Jandar. She still could not believe how her childhood dreams were coming true. She used to walk around in a daze after they had first met. Of all places, she never dreamed to meet someone at the University. But indeed it had happened....and now her dreams were a reality. Remembering she had much to do in the house Lukoki stood up, brushed herself off and scurried to the house. So many things to do and it seemed like so little time to get it done. One last look over her shoulder, told her she could leave the fields another day or so before she would have to worry about harvesting.

Lukoki didn't have many friends so the invitations to the wedding would be easy enough to do. Jandar had told her not to worry but she wanted everything to be just perfect. Where would the wedding be held, who would be there, what would the decorations need to be. With a sigh Lukoki sat down and put her head into her hands. She was too overwhelmed to even think.

Even with all the confusion she was experiencing she still could not let go of the memories of how sick she had allowed herself to become......no so long ago. She hadn't bothered to eat and found comfort only in sleeping. Yet her life had been slowly slipping away, and she never even knew it. Just remembering back to that time brought a single tear to her eye. If it had not been for Jandar, she certainly would have perished. He had sacrificed so much to take care of her........where would she be without him today?

Not wanting to dwell on those thoughts any longer, Lukoki got up and began to mentally organize the chores for the day. In the back of her mind she hoped Jandar would come through the door at any minute just to surprise her........
Jandar

Post by Jandar »

Jandar caught himself whistling on the way back to the house on the way back from his office in the Castle. He stopped and grinned for a minute trying to remember the last time he a felt like doing that. It didn't take long to remember the first time .....it was after taking a class at the University with a new teacher he hadn't met before .......Lukoki.

Little did he realize what the day would mean, until she walked in the door and he had trouble taking his eyes off of her the entire time. Somehow he had managed to absorb the knowledge she was sharing but it wasn't easy. Something about her entranced him, and from that day forward he never missed a class she taught, at least until he finally graduated. Even after that when she taught he stopped by to talk with her, on the pretense that is was business being he happened to be the rector, but he suspected she began to see right through that. She didn't seem to mind so he never questioned it. He always joined her during lunch break if at all possible, and left her little notes too.

It wasn't until when he returned from a time of meditation in the abbey and heard she was back in town after a trip away that he knew he had to see her right away. He went by her house and knocked on the door but no one answered. Checking with a neighbor who seemed certain she was home he returned to the house and knocked again, several times in fact but still no answer. He pushed open the door slightly thinking to leave a note and a rose to surprise her and shivered at how chilly the place was. Stepping inside to check to make sure she had firewood Jandar was shocked to find his dear Lukoki unmoving in her bed, the fire having burned out possibly days before, and nearly unresponsive to his touch. However a moan escaped her when he did touch her but it was obvious she was deathly ill.

That was the moment he swore he would not leave until she was recovered, and did not. As he came to the door he walked through walked up behind her silently and wrapped his arms around her no longer feeling her jump like the first few times he caught her by surprise, then spun her around to gaze into those enchanting eyes of hers, speaking with a smile on his face.

My love, I am home
Lukoki

Post by Lukoki »

Hearing the voice that rumbles in her ears Lukoki turns to see the man of her dreams had arrived. Trying to swallow the lump in her throat before she speaks, Lukoki smiles and then wraps her arms around his neck. A soft whisper escapes her lips I am so glad you are home. I have missed you more than words could ever express!

Giving him some space to breathe Lukoki lets her arms fall, and grasps his hands softly. She just loved the way he looked at her, with such a glow of love in his eyes. She knew he was the man of her dreams, and just felt so lucky to have him there when she was awake too! I have been busy cleaning the house, so I have not yet had time to prepare dinner. I really wasn't sure what you would prefer for tonight or if you had a previous engagement to attend to. I know how the University keeps you busy! I have actually thought about going back and teaching again. I do miss it!
Jandar

Post by Jandar »

Jandar give Luko a smile and says,

Any meal with you is a feast my love, because the best part of the meal is your company. And no I have no other plans until after dark, and I need you to come with me for that. Perhaps something simple and quick, that we can finish by the time the sun sets. Afterwards I have something to show you outside.

After they have eaten and cleaned up , Jandar takes Lukoki by the hand and leads her outside into the moonlight in a nearby clearing by a nearby tree. Pulling her close and whispers to her "Listen my love can you hear it? The music that we make together?"

Suddenly he leads her into a dance in the moonlight to music only the two of them can hear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5JqPxmYhlo

As they came together Jandar looked directly into her eye and stated with conviction.

I never had any doubt you were the one for me, not once.
Lukoki

Post by Lukoki »

With her head in the clouds and her feet keeping perfect rhythm with the music only her and Jandar could hear, she looked up at his handsome face and replied '' you are my dreams come true , I hope you truly realize how deep my feelings are for you! I wouldn't be here today if it weren't for your kindness''

Laying her head on his shoulder, Lukoki found herself falling in love with him all over again!