Fenia City Cathedral

Moderator: Community Team

Misty

Re: Fenia City Cathedral.

Post by Misty »

Sensing that Hayley was nervous, Misty smiled at her, picked up her wine and took a sip. Trying to reassure Hayley she said, "Just relax my dear friend, everything will go smoothly."
Hayley_James

Post by Hayley_James »

Hearing Misty's words Hayley smiles.

"Thank you for those kind words Misty." she says.
"I had planned to make a nice sermon praising those who gave towards the upgrade but now my mind is blank!"
"I cant think of what to say."
earlfitz

Post by earlfitz »

Wishing that he had travelled with Lbh, earlfitz finally finds the door and sneaks into the Cathedral and takes a seat.

He thinks "Nice big temple but I wish they made the front door more easy to find.'
Adamdehoe

Post by Adamdehoe »

Adam enters and takes a seat, he looks around and smiles, and says to himself "this is wonderful"
Duke_of_Earl

Post by Duke_of_Earl »

Duke pads on up the steps of the huge building before him.
Sniffing for where the people are, he heads over to the gathered crowd and walks around some pairs of legs in greetings.
Last edited by Duke_of_Earl on Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
NAME, RACE, -banner by Aida
Hayley_James

Post by Hayley_James »

Hayley peeks around the door.

"Some more have arrived." she says over her shoulder.
"The Mayor and one of my Deacons."

She looks over at Misty and Willow.

"I do hope that everything goes alright." she manages to say.
Hayley_James

Post by Hayley_James »

Noticing the time Hayley says...."I suppose that I had better start getting ready."

Hayley washes her hands and face before changing into her robes.

Smiling shyly she says, "I have had these for so long. I kept them just for this day."

Hayley hides a tear.

Looking at her friends she whispers.

"There were times when I thought that I would never see this day nor get the chance to wear them."
"That it was just a dream of mine but thanks to the support from my Deacons and the citizens, they have let me fulfil that dream."

"Anyhow." she says in a strong voice. "I believe that it is time to complete the Cathedral in full."
She picks up the Holy book in one arm and says..."If you are ready Misty and Willow, shall we begin?"

Hayley places her free hand on the door knob while she awaits her friends taking the time to compose herself.
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

"Thank you both for taking the time to attend and Thank you Misty for agreeing to officially open the Cathedral." she says.
"Please, come into the Vestry and have a seat. I am sure there is some wine in there."
Tigerlily smiles at Hayley and says "That's alright, the Cathedral is beautiful". Sitting down, she looks around and watches people arrive (while Misty discusses the opening with Hayley). When she sees the Blackhawks arrive, she waves hello to them.
Willow

Post by Willow »

"Willow, thank you for travelling all this way to attend the opening of Fenia City Cathedral."
"Please allow me to introduce you to my good friends Misty, `Overseer` of Fenia country and tigerlily."
"Thank you for inviting me, its lovely to be here for this special occasion". Willow greets Misty and Tigerlily, "its lovely to met you both".

"The Cathedral looks wonderful Hayley, you did a wonderful job getting it finished".

Willow notices that Hayley is getting nervous. "I'm sure everything will be fine, just relax and enjoy yourself".
Last edited by Willow on Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

Willow greets Misty and Tigerlily, "its lovely to met you both".
Lily smiles shyly and says "hello, its nice to met you too" :D