Item Request

Moderator: Community Team

Aida

Re: Item Request

Post by Aida »

Done! Hopefully our path'll cross in time.
Aida

Post by Aida »

Town seems short of black beans and also I haven't seen any face paint around yet! Also roses seem to have gone up in price? It looks like they've almost doubled in price. :(

Also does anyone know how many slices of bacon you get from each pork belly? Is it just one?

As you might have guessed, I'm starting to get bits and peices for the Pheonix Challenges. :)
Duke_of_Earl

Post by Duke_of_Earl »

Black beans come from klah fields and foraging.
Since this town has never pushed for khla farms, we are going to be short on those locally. I have extended feelers out offering to trade sweet corn and some of our other abundant products for beans.
The masons make the face paints. Because of the cost involved in making them, buyers should place orders in advance so that turnover of paint can occur quickly. I've clustered 50 roses into a 4F(3.95) slot, its about the best I can do for the moment.
One Pork Belly and 2 salt make 2 Bacon.

Thank you for your interest and please have a very pleasant day.
NAME, RACE, -banner by Aida
Duke_of_Earl

Post by Duke_of_Earl »

For everyone who has already completed their facepaint requirement.
Please do save up your roses from foraging and when you have sets of 7 more, let me know.
TH will buy up sets of 7 roses at 35F to pass along to Constance and Archadeas to provide face paints to those who haven't acquired them yet in the order of which incoming requests for facepaints were received.
Thank you for your time and please have a very pleasant day.
Dwayberry

Post by Dwayberry »

Any reason why I was taken off the list? :?
"It's alright, you wouldn't be the same if you were nice."
Bhenithius

Post by Bhenithius »

Anyone who wasn't in town/dead/retreat would have been excluded from the original i'm assuming. I was given a list of names by the mayor. If you didn't show up, you weren't a part of that list, but the mayor can edit it as needed :D
Duke_of_Earl

Post by Duke_of_Earl »

Ah, edited in, yes sorry, you must have been traveling when Bhen made the list.