(Old) Fenia City Map and Directory

Moderator: Community Team

Aida

(Old) Fenia City Map and Directory

Post by Aida »

Welcome to the City of Fenia! We're a fairly large town, blisteringly hot in Summer and bitterly cold in Winter. As of writing this, we play host to the Viceregal Castle, and we are the capital of the Viceroyalty of the same name. To request a property on the map, simply pick a blue number and ask for it. [Also, feel free to request your threads added to the list.]

Below, you can find a directory of places to visit in town. If you're a new citizen, try the introductions thread first, and the city newsletter on the Town Bulletin Board for tips on things to do.

Town Resources
Places to Visit
Shops & Guilds
Homes & Other
Thanks to Ramzunius, we now have an interactive version which can be found here.

1. Castle
2. Cathedral
3. Town Hall
4. Courthouse
5. Jail
6. University
7. Arena
8. Training Ground
9. Graveyard
10. Constance's Army Encampment
27. Lake Dock

19. The Gravestone Tavern
20. Aida's Home
22. Rannek's Encampment
26. Sandy's Home
Last edited by Aida on Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:08 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Nocturne

Re: Fenia City Map and Directory

Post by Nocturne »

That looks awesome Aida! I can see Noct's old place now... Memories </3
Sandy

Post by Sandy »

Would like space 26 for her home
Aida

Post by Aida »

Updated!
Duke_of_Earl

Post by Duke_of_Earl »

Hello. How are you?

Now that we can add street names for houses, I am taking suggestions.
If anyone like to submit names for the street their house is on, please do so via mail and I will add some of them to the available street map.

Thank you for your time and please have a very pleasant evening.
NAME, RACE, -banner by Aida
Argenth

Post by Argenth »

If this is still a thing, I would like to claim spot 25. :)
|-| Banner by Faranni |-| "We are all the heroes of our own stories... Just sometimes, we forget that others have their own stories as well."
Faranni

Post by Faranni »

What Arg said, but I'd like number 20 if it's considered close to water, would take 23 too but thought maybe Nikola wanted it based on her description of her home? If this is still a thing I mean.
Nikola

Post by Nikola »

Faranni wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 6:56 pm What Arg said, but I'd like number 20 if it's considered close to water, would take 23 too but thought maybe Nikola wanted it based on her description of her home? If this is still a thing I mean.
I had actually asked privately for lot 25 ( I think, although it may have been 23....been too long now) when I first moved here, but never heard anything. My estate description is based on that location. However, since no one seems to be updating this map, I don't suppose it really matters. If someone is updating the map and gives that space to Argenth, I am content to just be "off the grid". :)