Titles in the Republic of Bravia

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Idra

Titles in the Republic of Bravia

Post by Idra »

It has been decided by the 16th Council of the Republic of Bravia to offer the following master titles to the citizens of these great lands:

Army Way - Master Sargent
Priest Way - Reverend Mother/Father
State Way - Master Diplomat
Sorcerer Way - Master Sorcerer

Millers - Master Miller
Bakers - Master Baker
Carpenters - Master Carpenter
Butchers - Master Butcher
Weavers - Master Weaver
Blacksmiths - Master Blacksmith

In order to receive these titles, one must be nominated by another or self-nominate. Once the nomination is completed, the individual creature must show proof that they are eligible for the title ((a "screenshot" sent privately to show proof of their completion of classes needed to master a subject)). Once the proof is obtained, unless there is severe objection to the creature holding a title, the title will be bestowed by the current Viceroy of the Republic of Bravia.

Nomination for a Title in the Republic of Bravia
for citizens of Bravia
Name of Applicant:
Desired Title:
Reason for Nomination:

I, [ insert name here ], hereby nominate [ insert name of nominee here ], for the title of [ insert desired title here ]. I understand that by nominated this creature for a title in the Republic of Bravia that this does not guarantee a title for said creature, nor guarantee a lifelong title for the nominee. I further understand that the nominee must show irrefutable proof that they are indeed eligible for the requested title.

The nominee, after sending irrefutable proof* of eligibility, understands that they must accept this nomination, and upon acceptance of this nomination, understands that the title may not be given due to severe objection** by one or more elected councilors of the Republic of Bravia.

Signed:
Dated:

* Irrefutable proof includes, but is not limited to, a notarized letter sent to the Council of the Republic of Bravia from the Rector of the University of Bravia ((screenshot of the nominated creature's skills showing that all levels of the nominated title's classes have been completed to 100%)). The Rector will receive this information directly from the nominated creature ((Creature --> Rector --> Council)).

** Severe objection includes but is not limited to, crimes against the Republic. For this same reason, a title may be stripped from a creature. In addition, a title may be stripped from a creature if they choose to leave the lands of Bravia in order to seek citizenship in another land.

-----

Furthermore, as of this 16th day of July 1652, all noble titles granted previously to creatures of the Republic of Bravia have been removed, as we are a Republic, not a Monarchy, therefore, the use of noble titles is not applicable.
Kane

Re: Titles in the Republic of Bravia

Post by Kane »

Name of Applicant: Kane
Desired Title: Master Blacksmith
Reason for Nomination: To make it easier for creatures to find a qualified Blacksmith.

I, Kane, hereby nominate Kane, for the title of Master Blacksmith. I understand that by nominating this creature for a title in the Republic of Bravia that this does not guarantee a title for said creature, nor guarantee a lifelong title for the nominee. I further understand that the nominee must show irrefutable proof that they are indeed eligible for the requested title.

The nominee, after sending irrefutable proof* of eligibility, understands that they must accept this nomination, and upon acceptance of this nomination, understands that the title may not be given due to severe objection** by one or more elected councilors of the Republic of Bravia.

Signed: Kane
Dated: July 16th, 1652
Idra

Post by Idra »

After summoning the creature Kane to the Council Chambers, Idra bestows the title of "Master Blacksmith" to the aging male. Let it be known that you, Kane, are a Master Blacksmith of Bravia. She hands him a fancy official scroll akin to the degrees that are handed out when a creature graduates from the University. In addition, she hands him a metal badge that states, "Master Blacksmith Kane."
Marshal

Post by Marshal »

Name of Applicant: William Harus Marshal
Desired Title: Master Sargent
Reason for Nomination: I've mastered my abilities in the way of war, and have been serving Bravia for years.

I, William Harus Marshal, hereby nominate, William Harus Marshal for the title of Master Sargent. I understand that by nominated this creature for a title in the Republic of Bravia that this does not guarantee a title for said creature, nor guarantee a lifelong title for the nominee. I further understand that the nominee must show irrefutable proof that they are indeed eligible for the requested title.

Signed: William Marshal
Dated: July 20th, 1652
Idra

Post by Idra »

After summoning the creature Marshal to the Council Chambers, Idra bestows the title of "Master Sargent" to the lithe male. Let it be known that you, Marshal, are a Master Sarent of Bravia. She hands him a fancy official scroll akin to the degrees that are handed out when a creature graduates from the University. In addition, she hands him a metal badge that states, "Master Sargent Marshal."
Smudge

Post by Smudge »

Can I nominate my self for master bandit?

Or robber, or murderer

Or banroberer?
Evangeline

Post by Evangeline »

((I'm sorry - not to interrupt but I also want to post here))
Self-Nomination for a Title in the Republic of Bravia
for citizens of Bravia
Name of Applicant: Evangeline "Van" Colt
Desired Title: Master Miller
Reason for Nomination: I am also qualified, have contributed to my little community for years, and would like to make myself easily found and available.

I, Evangeline, hereby nominate myself, Evangeline, for the title of Master Miller. I understand that by nominated this creature for a title in the Republic of Bravia that this does not guarantee a title for said creature, nor guarantee a lifelong title for the nominee. I further understand that the nominee must show irrefutable proof that they are indeed eligible for the requested title.

Signed: Evangeline
Dated: July 28th, 1652
Logo

Post by Logo »

With sheaf of parchments in his fist and a flotilla of medals and ribbons draped over a forearm, Logo approached the Viceregal Inn.

Inconspicuous isn't an adjective usually applied, but the troll cleared his throat and gave his tusks a check-wipe as modestly as possible before speaking.
"Helly'Oh! everywho! Izza me, the logo.
Iffy you hazza completeded all the studies for your workyshop or way, please step up anna speak here to claim your title.
Iffy you know somewho what has, then speak up anna let's get 'em nominated.
"

Medallions depicting workshops and professions glinted with gold and silver as the troll waved his arm.
"These izza awards for those who work hard perfecting their crafts in workshops (Level 2) or in a chosen way (Level 3)
Izza correspond to fancy list of those holding titles inna castle of our great republic.
"

Handing out pieces of application parchments, he continued to speak,
"Imma want everywho what has done the hard work a studyin' & practicin' to be recognized ... and have every master worky-shop in the Bravia to be promoteded publicly inna castle for all to see -- azza example to others anna source of proudness to all. "

With a final grin, Logo offered, "Izza not ... too complicated ... the application process.
Iffy you are uncertain 'bouts it, just ask. Me, your not-so-evil vicer-troll, Victorious, our exceedingly helpful universitary rector or any councilor will be happish to help.

Logo wondered what he had forgotten for a moment. "Oh yeah. Izza answer to the marcus 'bouts mater robbery or banditry.
Well, Izza not 'zactishy a 'title' but izza recognition
Izza only step up (or wouldit be down?) from that izza other exclusive list what castley-guards anna armies keep."

Edited to fix a malformed link
Last edited by Logo on Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Patron of a more astucious criminal class
Life maybe a game, but izza onliest life imma know
Logo

Post by Logo »

A smiling troll returned to paste notices on the wall of the Viceregal Inn.
"Imma pleaseded to announce commissions in honor and respect for perseverance and accomplishment. :)
Please join me inna congratulating our fellow citizens.
"
Award of Title
Way Mastery
Be it known by these presents, Wednesday, Aug 29, 1652,
for diligent military study and exemplary performance,
LordBlackHawk of Paz

is named Master Sergeant of the Republic of Bravia.

Affirmed in the name of the council and the creatures of the Bravian Republic,
Vicetroll Logo
"Congratulations, Master Sergeant LordBlackHawk."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Award of Title
Workshop Mastery
Be it known by these presents this Friday Aug 31, 1652,
for demonstration of dexterous carpentry skill and excellence in product quality,
ZeLue of Paz
is named Master Carpenter of the Republic of Bravia.

Affirmed in the name of the council and the creatures of the Bravian Republic,
Vicetroll Logo
"Well doneded, Master Carpenter ZeLue."
Patron of a more astucious criminal class
Life maybe a game, but izza onliest life imma know
SaelaV90

Post by SaelaV90 »

Self Nomination for a Title in the Republic of Bravia
for citizens of Bravia
Name of Applicant: Saela Valencia Di Carpietra
Desired Title: Master Sargent
Reason for Nomination: I have long served Bravia once as the Lieutenant of the Dead Skulls now as it's Captain.

I, Saela Valencia Di Carpietra, hereby nominate Saela Valencia Di Carpietra, for the title of Master Sargent. I understand that by nominated this creature for a title in the Republic of Bravia that this does not guarantee a title for said creature, nor guarantee a lifelong title for the nominee. I further understand that the nominee must show irrefutable proof that they are indeed eligible for the requested title.

Signed: Saela Valencia Di Carpietra
Dated: September 5, 1652
If it is allowed
Self Nomination for a Title in the Republic of Bravia
for citizens of Bravia
Name of Applicant: Saela Valencia Di Carpietra
Desired Title: Master Butcher
Reason for Nomination: I have served Bravia and wish for people to know I am able to accomplish higher butcher needs

I, Saela Valencia Di Carpietra, hereby nominate Saela Valencia Di Carpietra, for the title of Master Butcher. I understand that by nominated this creature for a title in the Republic of Bravia that this does not guarantee a title for said creature, nor guarantee a lifelong title for the nominee. I further understand that the nominee must show irrefutable proof that they are indeed eligible for the requested title.

Signed: Saela Valencia Di Carpietra
Dated: September 5, 1652
Proof: http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac20 ... terery.png