[IRP] The Den, The Pack, Shilough And Tala's Story:

Moderator: Community Team

Shilough

Re: [IRP] The Den, The Pack, Shilough And Tala's Story:

Post by Shilough »

Shilough pulls her close to him, his hands holding onto the sides of her hips, as he returns her kiss. The coolness of the cave is perfect, it provides significant relief from the heat outside. It's descending into the summer months, for the first time in months he tells her what's on his mind. Though she already knows it, its more thought out this time. "Tala...our kind is dying off and I think I know why." He searches her eyes, looking for a sign she's strong enough for the truth and then tells her. "I think our kind is being exterminated, just like the place I came from. The way of the wolf is not easily understood, and they killed our number by the thousands without a second thought."
Tala

Post by Tala »

Tala looks away swallowing. "I suspected as much I met two people in the taverns this week or regarded me with fear and mentioned killing wolves. I was very sad" A tear falls down her face remembering the slaughter of her own pack as a young pup. "I hate two leggers and I hate that that mage turned me into one!"
Shilough

Post by Shilough »

Shilough, moved to compassion for Tala keeps his arms around her and holds her close to him as he speaks. He says to her, It is not easy, life is never easy, and things come our way we don't expect." Using one hand he tenderly brushes back a strand of her lovely white hair, he kisses her softly and when he is finished he says, "You are strong, you are brave, and you can face this. Don't hate humans, or any mortal my love, it's not the way I travel." Shilough let his eyes speak, and they told the story that if she allowed any hate to rule her, he could not be with her as he desired.
Tala

Post by Tala »

Tala nodded slowly after returning the kiss. "I can't always help it love. All I have ever known is hate and fear...As a young pup my whole pack was slaughtered." She looks away to wipe tears away.