(orp) Fire caves of Jon the Fire demon and his family

Moderator: Community Team

JonathanDailey

Re: (orp) Fire caves of Jon the Fire demon and his family

Post by JonathanDailey »

Jonathan Sits down at His Table in his Study and Just smiles he had been hibernating for a while and had just woken from his great Sleep. Rest had rejuvinated him to the utmost of power and He was ready to Be the best he could be.
Cathrina

Post by Cathrina »

Cathrina woke up from her deep sleep, hearing a noise coming from Jon's study. Still dressed in her nightgown and holding up a lantern, she headed there. Seeing Jon in his study, she freezes, staring in disbelief for a few minutes, before stuttering "Jon? Is...it...possible?
JonathanDailey

Post by JonathanDailey »

Jonathan Turned and smiled at His sister "Yes my dear sister it is me. I awoke from my deep sleep.. i am actually surprised you did not search for me in the catacombs"
Cathrina

Post by Cathrina »

She smiles and runs up to hug him "I am so glad to see you!"
JonathanDailey

Post by JonathanDailey »

Jonathan smiled and hugged his sister "well if you looked in the deepest parts of the catacombs you would of saw me sleeping silly girl" He smirks and hugs her tightly. "missed you too shorty"
Cathrina

Post by Cathrina »

Frowns and stomps her foot "I'm not a shorty!"
JonathanDailey

Post by JonathanDailey »

Jonathan Stands and eyes his sister "yes you are... but you still are stronger then me in weapons and honor" He Grins and nods. "I have missed you Cathrina. Princess Of the Fire Demon People. Honored Human and Great Addition to the Fire Demon Royal Family." He Smiles softly and hugs his sister. "you know you are always welcome in the fire caves. your room will forever be your room. and open for you to visit and enjoy whenever you visit Widu"

He Grins and hands Her a Medallion Marking her forever as a Voting member of the Fire Demon Royal Family. "This will give you a Vote now that i have news that more of my Family lives still in the work camps" He Grins "Zahara is Alive and has Gained her Freedom.. she has made it to Widu...Safe and Free to live proudly"
Cathrina

Post by Cathrina »

"I missed you too, Jon." Hugs him tight, placing the medallion around her neck, whispering "Thank you" Blinking, she looks at him "Is she your relative? And if she is, is she going to be happy you adopted a human in the family?"
Zahara

Post by Zahara »

She walked until she saw the familiar mark. Turning down the path, and making her way through, she looked around slowly. She breathed a heavy sigh, releasing some of the burden she had been feeling after escaping her captors. She was HOME. She was SAFE, and happy to be reunited with her brother.

Her dress was tattered and torn, not only from walking, but from consistent wear. She hadn't changed her dress since she had been captured. Moving forward down the path, she nearly tripped on part of her dress that had been torn and was hanging down in front of her. Her fiery red curls bounces as she walked forward, surprisingly not as matted as they could be. That was about the neatest thing on her, as the curls framed her dirty face.

She walked until she felt a presence. A sense of power that stopped her in her tracks. unsure of what this presence was, she softly called out, "Hello? Is someone there?" She had never felt this much power before. She took another step forward cautiously.
JonathanDailey

Post by JonathanDailey »

The Wards of the Fire cave lands detect Zahara and one speaks in a demonic voice "be yee friend or foe? be yee armed or not.. state your buisness before we the wards let yee pass"

Jonathan sees the special magical beacon blink in his study and nods to Cathrina "We have a visitor please go see at the gates of our land as to who it is"