Acting Viceroy

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Peronell

Acting Viceroy

Post by Peronell »

The Viceregal Council recently approved the creation of the position of Viceregal Magistrate. The duties of the position include:

Viceregal Magistrate
  • * To be the assistant and temporary replacement, if necessary, for the Viceroy
    * To create and post votes in the Viceregal Council
    * The Viceregal Magistrate will assume temporary command of the Viceroy when:
    • o Viceroy is on vacation
      o A vote of No Confidence is sought against the Viceroy
Joao wrote:Well, since no one posted here during the 24 hours, I'm going to go ahead and contact the High Mage about giving Peronell MOD rights and act as Viceroy in my absence.

(OOC: I am having some MAJOR issues to deal with in RL. Because of these issues, I can not devote the time needed to properly maintain the position of Viceroy. I hope to become more active in the council very soon.)
Until further notice I will be the acting Viceroy of Bravia. The work we have promised is ongoing and updates from the council are pending.

Please contact me with any questions or concerns you about about the Viceroy or Council. I will respond as quickly as I can.

In the meantime, I wish Joao all the best while he is busy in other places.

Peronell
Acting Viceroy of Bravia
Adonair

Re: Acting Viceroy

Post by Adonair »

Our prayers shall be with the viceroy as he tends to his situation.

our prayers are with you also, peronell, as you lead us.

adonair
mayor of cork
Rowena

Post by Rowena »

Thank you Viceregal Magistrate Peronell, for bringing this update to the people of Bravia. May the Mages bless and guide you in your new role and may Joao return to the Council - and Bravia - soon. :)
Xenina

Post by Xenina »

I feel for Joao. He is a good man and a great leader. I am glad to serve under Peronell. She is both wise and humble. She's a great Viceroy. ;)