Dailey Family Fire Caves!

Moderator: Community Team

Cathrina

Re: Dailey Family Fire Caves!

Post by Cathrina »

Cathrina looked up, seeing her beloved niece Skylar, tears of joy streaming down her cheeks, hugging the child. "Yes, sweetheart, your auntie Cath is back. I missed you and I love you too." Smiling, she looks her up and down "My, have you grown up. Sweetie, where is your daddy, I was hoping he would come and meet me as well?"
Liliana

Post by Liliana »

Liliana smiles as she let Jonathan lead her back down the path towards the entrance. Turning her head to listen as he spoke smiling softly. Her eyes widen as she hears him mention that Cathrina was there. Liliana looks around scanning the area to see where she was, spotting Cathrina in the distance with Skylar.

Smiling and nodding in the direction of Cathrina and Skylar as she looked back at Jonathan "Well dont dilly dally we can finish the tour later, I'm sure you want to see your sister right now" giggling sofly as she spoke.
JonathanDailey

Post by JonathanDailey »

Jonathan smiled at Liliana's words and just booked it down the stairs heading for Cath with a smile ear to ear on his face "Cathrina Dailey! Your Home! I missed you so so so much!... My Beautiful Sister!"

Skylar giggled and keeped hugging Cath and mumbles "Aunty Cath is mine you cant hugs her yets Daddy!"
Cathrina

Post by Cathrina »

Oh dear...both can hug me, as long as you don't squish me. I missed you both so much! Skylar, sweetie, you have to learn to share with your daddy.
Zahara

Post by Zahara »

After several hours, she s still hadn't come back.

About the time dark was setting, she came limping up the path to the caves. Seeing that all were gathered, she hid the limp to the best of her ability, and attempted to sneak past Jon, Cathrina, Skylar, and Liliana to get her ankle wrapped.
JonathanDailey

Post by JonathanDailey »

((ooc: The family home is now here: http://www.secfenia.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=218

the public zones are open to all... be sure not to enter a room unless the owner of that room as invited you in...

so now we only have the entry hall that is public.. i will post other rooms as soon as i figure stuff out.))