people's representative council report

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Karcier_Aisu

Re: people's representative council report

Post by Karcier_Aisu »

Karcier had just finished writing up his letter to the public, it was his first time on the council part of him had been excited the other completely terrified. He didn’t know anything but he’d learn as he went along and eventually to a great job ! He cursed as he hit his leg on one of the chairs and fell to the floor, the letter slowly drifted down onto his head. He chuckled and went off to send his first letter to the people.

“Greetings Citizens of Bravia !

First and foremost, the council thanks you for voting for us ! Over the next couple of days we will be settling into our given offices and begin working for you to improve and maintain Bravia.

Here is the current council members:

Damien_Braeden
Karcier_aisu (Assistant Peoples Representative)
Aingeal (Viceroy)
Lordblackhawk (General)
Anessen (Peoples Representative)
Victorious (Public Prosecutor)
Apoc256 (Judge)
Scalet (Fianance Minister)
Willow (Mine Minister)
Ladyblackhawk (Internal Affairs Minister)

I am new to council work thus this makes me the assistant ! So I’ll thank Aingeal for giving me the chance to join the council team! As Peoples Representative, myself and Anessen will relay any comments, questions or concerns to the council for discussion or action. We will be posting reports on general council discussions, reports on mines, purchases and change of roles etc. Aren’t you all lucky you have two of us to talk to ! Please feel free to mail either myself Karcier_Aisu or Anessen .

Current Council Discussion –

Welcome to new council – Settling in etc

Current Town details
Bravia (Capital): Orchard Town
Mayor – Grayson Mentor – beckiboo Sheriff – Hawksmoor

Cork: Forest Town
Mayor- Aingeal Mentor -Scarlet Sheriff- Anessen

Paz: Lake Town
Mayor– Ladyblackhawk Mentor- Johnstone Sheriff- Willow

Widu: Orchard Town
Mayor – Genova Mentor – FaiaShiria Sheriff – Tesla

Council Reports

Coming with next report.

Final Message
Thank you to the previous Council! Thank you for voting for us! Hello to new council! Well that’s it really for now! My next report will contain reports from Council members, Discussions general events …but I’d hope not to bore you too much with that and have more fun things to mention such as mini-game events and Vr game events!

Karcier Aisu.
Anessen

Post by Anessen »

Attention Fellow Bravians -

There is a new Mini-Game! (Active starting reset of the 28th)

Time to stock up on those snowballs for Winter Fest! Each town starts with 25 snowballs. Grab as many as you can from the other towns. The town that grabs them all wins (and then gets to pelt everyone with them)!

Happy snowball snatching!

Anessen
People's Representative
Karcier_Aisu

Post by Karcier_Aisu »

Council Reports
– No specific order – Collection of recent/within this week reports.

From Anessen Mine Minister

Hi ho hi ho its off to mine we go !

Mine Status
Mine #1

Mine #2

Mine #3

This Week's Numbers:
Stone Mined: 232
Iron Mined: 199
Gold Mined: 242
Stone Miners: 7
Iron Miners: 11
Gold Miners: 15

Last Week's Numbers:
Stone Mined: 163
Iron Mined: 170
Gold Mined: 136
Stone Miners: 5
Iron Miners: 10
Gold Miners: 9

From Aingeal Viceroy

No Report Submitted –
“Oh noes ! I swear I didn’t lose the report ! Viceroy Aingeal has been uber busy !" – Karcier Aisu

From Ladyblackhawk Internal Affairs Minister
Corruption: 0%

Viceregal Ranch:
Chickens (25 f each): 8
Cows (25 f each): 8
Sheep (25 f each): 3
Animal Buyers.

Mazork Cow 25 89% Nov 30, 2012 1:25 pm
Logo Chicken 25 77% Nov 30, 2012 1:30 am

From LordBlackHawk General
“All is quiet in the Viceroy today.
Our brave armies are standing by to defend the towns of Bravia.
We are seeking new recruits to join their fellow citizens in the armies."

From Apoc Judge

Now as there are no current court cases and at the moment we are not discussing any laws so I do not have much to report.

The only information I believe I am privy to is that we have one Outlaw: Marcus-Metelleus
He has been an outlaw longer than I have been on the council and to my knowledge he has never been prosecuted

From the Scarlet Office of the Finance Minister:

New updated VR Price list has been given to all current mayors and we are looking into buying goods to help Bravia with a town hall upgrade as well as mining support. I will work with Cork for the wood as these projects are being lifted off the ground. Otherwise, the Mayor's Chambers has been reopened as well as discussions opened for the betterment of Bravia's Economy.
Discussion –

Lumber shortage – A discussion was started after mayor Grayson pointed a shortage of wood. Solutions appeared within the next day by Mayor Genova and Mayor Aingeal stepped in to help. Vr has also updated Grayson that they also have Wood in stock. Quickly solved ! Well done all !

Mayors Chambers inactivity – A discussion was started after a letter was sent out to mayors, most of which noted the inactivity of the mayor’s chambers and thus no desire to use it. After hunting for information, Viceroy Mayor Aingeal was able to perform a security check on whom should have the keys and who shouldn’t have access to mayor’s chambers.
Mayor Genova once given access immediately began using the mayor’s chambers. Mayor Grayson and Aingeal also followed suit. Solution found within a few days, Quick solution ! Well done and let’s keep at it !
Welcome to new council – Nothing too fancy just a welcoming message and sorting out whom does what and where people want to be
Special Guest !

This is something I wanted to try out, with every council report I will have a small chat with one of our citizens/mentors/mayors/council/sheriff etc. Today’s special guest is Ceol of Widu !

Q: "How are you Ceol ? You are my special guest for this weeks council report !"
A: "I'm great thank you! I'm so exited about this." Ceol flutters in a loop to show her enthusiasm, before she lands back on the table.

Q: "How long have you been in Widu for ? Do you like the town and its mayor ?Tell me about yourself !"
A: Ceol thinks. "I came to Widu about three months ago. Before I lived in the nearby forest. I painted leaves and mushrooms there, things like that. But I became curious about the town and all the creatures there, so I moved into the orange orchard!" She smiles. "I like it very much. The oranges are heavy but I'm getting better at it. Mayor Gen is very nice. She always buys my oranges and encouraged me when I wanted to become a weaver. Now when I'm not picking oranges, I'm making clothes and grant bags!

Q: "How do you feel about the current council ? Do you know any of them personally ?"
A: Ceol tilts her head and flutters over to the list of council members. She doesn't know by heart who's in there. "Let's see, I know Viceroy Aingeal, and Public Prosecutor Victorious, and Finance Minister Scarlet, and Mine Minister Anessen. And of course People's Representative Karcier! The others I've never heard of. I must say I also don't know what an Internal Affairs Minister does. Is he some sort of healer? Good! The council must stay healthy!" Ceol smiles. "Those people I know are nice. I see them in the tavern regularly. I think they're very dedicated to their job. But I'm very small and Widu is very large, so most of the time I don't notice much of what goes on beyond Widu and the tavern."

Q: "Do you think that our goals are clear and achievable ? Is there any area's you feel we should work on ? Do you keep an eye on council work ?" He smiles warmly to her.
A: Ceol blushes bright red. "I'm so sorry Karcier. I have to admit I've never taken a look at your programme or goals. All I hear about council work are things I picked up in the tavern. I heard Aingeal and Scarlet say the mayors must communicate more. I think that can be done, although autumn winds and rains are known to slow pidgeons down." She smiles a little. "But I definitely think your goal of having special guests is achievable!"

Q: "How about your town, how has widu changed from your view since it joined Bravia ?" He really could do with a Tea right now.
A: "I didn't notice much change. The town still looks the same and the orchard is still there. I still have the same friends. They live in both Viceroyalties, apparently." Ceol scratches her head. "Fairies don't pay attention to borders and what piece of land belongs to which creature. It's still hard for me to understand. Especially since I'm pretty sure all trees and buildings in Widu are still in the same spot as they were before. To me it seems nothing moved, but apparently it did! The only thing that might have changed is the market, I think? It seems as if less people pick oranges. But that could just as well be the change of the weather. Or maybe some more people got themselves a new profession."

Q: He shuffles through his papers, a few fall out he rolls his eyes and picks the next question "What do you think about Mayor Genova, has she done a good job in your opinion ?"
A: Ceol giggles. She flutters down to the floor and folds the papers into crane birds, which promptly fly up to circle Karcier's head. Ceol joins them for a circle or two, before landing on Karcier's shoulder. "I love Mayor Genova! She is a very nice and supportive woman. I can tell she loves the town very much. I'm impressed by how strong she is. Although I voted for Logan last election, because I think it's great when creatures want to try a new challenge and it should be encouraged! But I'm not disappointed Genova won. She was a good mayor before and still is a good mayor.

Q: "Btw, do you think I'm doing an okay job ? Be honest please ? Karcier looks terrfied as he awaits for the answer.
A: Ceol flutters back to the table and looks at Karcier, shaking her head. She smiles though to not make him more nervous. "I'm not familiar with everything a people's representative is supposed to be doing, so I'll be honest. I don't know. But I personally think talking with the people is a very good start. You're very good at talking and at being a nice and interesting and creative creature." She giggles. "I'm not quite sure what you're scared of? I've never seen anyone look scared at me before! How interesting." She looks behind her to see if there's something scary behind her, but doesn't see anything. "Then it must be in your head!" Ceol flutters back to Karcier's shoulder and blows into his ear to make any scary monsters come out of his head.

Q: "Is there anything esle you'd like to say ?"
A: Yes! It would be nice to meet the other council members. Come to the tavern! Actually that goes for all creatures. Oh and if anyone needs leggings or two shirts, or other basic clothes, I can make them in any colour you like. I can also make a rain-parasol to keep your hair dry, without risking cloak hair! Speaking of hair, I can turn that into any colour you like as well.
So that wraps it up for the Special Guest section ! Thank you Ceol for your time !
Mayors Section

Mayor Genova – Widu
The Widu Tournament! Sign up now in one of the three classes and duel against another individual of your class! It’s a great chance to show off and become the champion of the tournament !
Mayor Grayson – Bravia
Bravia Winter Celebration ! Mayor Grayson is hoping to have a Winter Celebration in the Capital of Bravia for all to enjoy and celebrate ! Plus…it would be free food so lets help him get this up and running eh !
Bravia town market needs is wood and fish !

Mayor LadyBlackhawk
- No report submitted -
Mayor Aingeal
- No report submitted –
“Those two mayors are busy bee’s so I’ll forgive them this time !” Karcier Aisu ;)

University and Temple
Rector –

Hello and welcome Bravians and Students! Welcome to the University of Bravia. Classes are open to all who have professions and a way in life (aka level two and level three).

The last few weeks we have been gearing up to write the last book for our library. Which I am pleased to announce we can write this week. I would personally like to thank Ruza, Nikola, Damien_Braeden, Riffilas, and Jennet for taking the classes to help gain a master in the Art of Diplomacy.

The Cork Temple is looking for those who are Master Brewmasters to create Holy Drinks for the upgrade of the temple to a Basilica. If you are interested in helping please contact Grendal. Thank you all in advanced.

Since Brewmastery is a profession class we will all work on other professions through out the week of November 19th. Also we will continue to give the classes that have been requested and have shown great popularity in the books that have been checked out of the Library. As always if there is a class you need feel free to request it on the forum. Also, remember that using the training ground is a way to study and hone your skills.

Overseer –
Paz's Temple Upgrade Information

Level: Basilica (2)

Steps to Upgrade:
Left Requirement Options
Completed 3 Pillars
33 Jobs 60 Mason Jobs (with 20 Stone) Hired
Completed 30 Carpenter Jobs (with 10 Wood)
Completed 3 Blacksmith Jobs (with 4 Gold)
Completed 3 Blacksmith Jobs (with 10 Iron)

We have finished the carpentry and blacksmith jobs.
Working on the mason jobs at the moment.

We wish to thank everyone that has donated to our temple - it helps us a lot to do the upgrades, Willow and Gawain

Cork's Temple Upgrade Information

Steps to Upgrade:
Left Requirement Options
Completed 3 Pillars
31 Jobs 60 Mason Jobs (with 20 Stone) Job Posted
Completed 30 Carpenter Jobs (with 10 Wood)

We have finished the carpentry and blacksmith jobs.
Working on the mason jobs at the moment.

We wish to thank everyone that has donated to our temple - it helps us a lot to do the upgrades, Grendel and Bekah

Bravia's Temple Upgrade Information

Steps to Upgrade:
Left Requirement Options
Completed 3 Pillars
48 Jobs 60 Mason Jobs (with 20 Stone) Need 20 Stone
18 Jobs 30 Carpenter Jobs (with 10 Wood) Need 10 Wood

We have finished the blacksmith jobs. Still working on carpentry and mason jobs.

We wish to thank everyone that has donated to our temple - it helps us a lot to do the upgrades, Ember and Grayson.
Karcier_Aisu

Post by Karcier_Aisu »

'Q “Greetings Grayson, you are this week’s special guest ! How are you doing today ? “ he extends his hand to shake Grayson and once done he settles down in his seat.

Grayson shakes Karcier's hand and takes a seat as well. Thank you Karcier for the invite, and I am doing quiet well to do yourself?

Q “So tell me a bit about yourself ! “Being a Mayor must be tough ! What do you do as a mayor” “ he awaits an answer and nods once Grayson replies. “And how long have you been the Mayor of Bravia?”

Grayson thinks for a bit and then begins, "Well My name is Grayson Black. I am from the orphanage, I do not really know who my parents are, or if they are still alive. I do how ever have a wonderful woman that is spending her days with me by the name of Alexandria." He takes a small breath, "Being Mayor is definately a job, You have to make sure that the town is safe and that it has the food and products that her people want and need. You also have the duty of trying to upgrade your town and making it better i anyway that you can. Communication is a good skill that a mayor needs to have, they need to listen to their people and do their best to feel the needs of those folks as well. This is my 4th straight time as Mayor and 5th I do believe in all."

Q “How do you feel the council has done so far ? Do you think we have done enough to help you as a Mayor ?” he shifts a bit as the seat is rather uncomfortable. “Sorry the seat isn’t very comfy! If not what else do you think we could do to help you and future mayors ?”

Grayson had been dong fine in the seat Til Karcier mentioned the feel. Then he began to squirm just a bt himself. Grayson wriggled his fingers and two cushions popped up in his hands he handed one to Karcier and stood placed the second one under neath him! "There Much better" Grayson smiled and then began again, "I would say that the council is doing their utmost to make sure that the Towns are well taken care of. When i have had needs they have helped me in any way that they can to make sure that the town is talen care of. Again Communication is key in helping Maintain a good running economy."

Q “ The Temple as previously mentioned by the overseer is planning to have all the Temples upgraded to increase Mass and service to citizens, what are your thoughts about this ? “ He checks his paper and nods to himself.

Grayson smiles as the man is definately on top of things. "As Deacon of the Bravia Basilica I can say that yes we are in the middle of an upgrade working to make the Basilica more accessible to the town and have more days available for them to visit."

Q “Oh that reminds me ! You have a Winter Celebration planned how exciting ! Please tell me about it, what are you hoping to achieve ? “ he nods twice than smiles “Oh and am I invited ?” he chuckles

" Yes we are planning a celebration of fun. I would like to have a dinner, adance, sometype of lighting ceremony, a couple games maybe. It will be a good time for all and a place that all the towns can gather and meet new friends and establish some contacts hopefully. Yes you are invited as is all of the Viceroy!"

Q “Right, well that is pretty much it ! Is there anything else you’d like to add ?”

Grayson thought for a minute an dthen said, "Well we are upgrading the Town Hall and we are in need of a mason for a feww days, I think we have a couple in town but Maybe we could use a body to lend a hand if they feel like traveling to Bravia city! I would also like to tale this time to Say Thank You to all ov Bravia city for allowing me to be their Mayor!" He extends his hand to Karcier, "It has been a pleasure sir!"
Thank you for your time Grayson, this was this weeks Special guest ! Whom will be next week ??
Karcier_Aisu

Post by Karcier_Aisu »

Here here people, The temple and University's report !
Temple Overseer's Report

Paz Temple
Willow and Gawain, have been working on their upgrade - they now have 30 mason jobs and are collecting stone.

Cork Temple
Grendel and Bekah, have been working on their upgrade - they now have 28 mason jobs and are collecting stone. Cork Temple is running low on funds - so a help from the citizens of Cork would be much appreciated.

Bravia Temple
Ember and Grayson, have been working on their upgrade - they have 48 mason jobs and 18 carpentry jobs and they are collecting stone and wood bushells.

We are hoping to achieve our plans of upgrading all the temples, so we can increase the available masses for the citizens of each town and change them from Basilica to Cathedrals.

Thank you
Willow Braeden
Temple Overseer and Priestess of Paz
Rector
Here is a quick message from our Rector:
Hello and welcome Bravians and Students! Welcome to the University of Bravia. Classes are open to all who have professions and a way in life (aka level two and level three).

Classes this week will continue to help students work on your body, mind, and interpersonal skills. Please remember that in conjunction with these classes there is the training ground and good foods on your markets. As always if you have requests or comments feel free to mail me or to request on the forum.
Karcier_Aisu

Post by Karcier_Aisu »

Council Reports
Collection of recent/within this week reports.

Viceroy –
No Report submitted – Our viceroy has been very busy however she has been doing a GREAT job at keeping everyone on there toes, helping us all whenever needed ! Please give her a big thank you !

From Anessen Mine Minister

Hi ho hi ho its off to mine we go !

I wont bore you with a bunch of numbers this week and will keep it simple. All three mines are open and ready for citizens and peasants alike to work in them.

From Williow Internal Affairs Minister
Corruption: 0%

Chickens (25 f each): 8 (Health: 77 %) - all new chickens thats why the percentage is lower
Cows (25 f each): 8 (Health: 97 %)
Sheep (25 f each): 4 (Health: 92 %)

Needs:
Corn to breed and feed the sheep and chickens
wheat to breed and feed the cows

From Apoc General

Everything in the Republic is status quo. We are currently reorganizing the military to allow things to run smoother and more efficiently to provide the best protection of all Bravian citizens.

From Judge
Greetings citizens of the Viceroyalty. Please attend the court case Bravia Viceroyalty vs Balerion. A case of treason. Let's have some people attend to show the support for Bravia for regaining some justice again in Bravia. You may find the court case here :http://www.secfenia.org/forums/viewtopi ... 00#p105600

From the Scarlet Office of the Finance Minister:

Doing pretty well looking for Corn to help with the breeding of animals.
Karcier_Aisu

Post by Karcier_Aisu »

Very Important Update !

Its your peoples representatives Birthday today ! Yayyy me ! I'm a year older ...yay ?

Karcier Aisu
Serene

Post by Serene »

Happy belated Birthday
Karcier_Aisu

Post by Karcier_Aisu »

"Thank you I'm glad someone cares !" Hugs her.
Serene

Post by Serene »

"You are welcome!" Serene replied returning hug.