Willow

Re: Mayor's office

Post by Willow »

Sheriff's Report - Wall Levels

There are 6 levels to the town walls:
Level 1: Wooden Palisade (Max Bonus to Defenders: +15%) - Completed
Level 2: Weathered Tree Palisade (Max Bonus to Defenders: +30%) - Completed
Level 3: Twin Wall Wooden Palisade (Max Bonus to Defenders: +45%) - completed
Level 4: Basic Stone Wall (Max Bonus to Defenders: +60%) - (1 mason job to go)
Level 5: Double Stone Wall (Max Bonus to Defenders: +80%)
Level 6: Reinforced Stone Wall (Max Bonus to Defenders: +100%)

The Upgrade costs are:

From Level 1 to Level 2: 2 Days of Carpenter Jobs (with 30 wood each day) and 2 days of Blacksmith Jobs (with 10 Iron)
Jobs: Carpentry - Scyn (2) and Blacksmith - Phillerpuff and Morgan (1 each) - thank you :D

From Level 2 to Level 3: 2 Days of Carpenter Jobs (with 30 wood each day) and 2 days of Blacksmith Jobs (with 10 Iron)
Jobs: Carpentry - Scyn (2), Blacksmith - Pandora1432 and Phillerpuff (1 each) - thank you :D

From Level 3 to Level 4: 2 Days of Mason Jobs (with 20 stone each day) and 1 day of Blacksmith Job (with 7 Iron)
Jobs: Mason - Morgan (2), Blacksmith - Phillerpuff (1) - thank you :D

From Level 4 to Level 5: 2 Days of Mason Jobs (with 20 stone each day) and 1 day of Blacksmith Job (with 7 Iron)
Jobs: Mason - Morgan (1), Blacksmith - Phillerpuff (1) - thank you :D (1 more mason job to go - Mason working on temple today)

From Level 5 to Level 6: 2 Days of Mason Jobs (with 20 stone each day) and 2 day of Blacksmith Job (with 7 Iron)

Thank you,
Willow
Morgan

Post by Morgan »

*clap his hands
Willow

Post by Willow »

Level 4: Basic Stone Wall (Max Bonus to Defenders: +60%) - Completed
Level 5: Double Stone Wall (Max Bonus to Defenders: +80%)

The Upgrade costs are:

From Level 1 to Level 2: 2 Days of Carpenter Jobs (with 30 wood each day) and 2 days of Blacksmith Jobs (with 10 Iron) Jobs: Carpentry - Scyn (2) and Blacksmith - Phillerpuff and Morgan (1 each) - thank you

From Level 2 to Level 3: 2 Days of Carpenter Jobs (with 30 wood each day) and 2 days of Blacksmith Jobs (with 10 Iron) Jobs: Carpentry - Scyn (2), Blacksmith - Pandora1432 and Phillerpuff (1 each) - thank you

From Level 3 to Level 4: 2 Days of Mason Jobs (with 20 stone each day) and 1 day of Blacksmith Job (with 7 Iron) Jobs: Mason - Morgan (2), Blacksmith - Phillerpuff (1) - thank you

From Level 4 to Level 5: 2 Days of Mason Jobs (with 20 stone each day) and 1 day of Blacksmith Job (with 7 Iron) Jobs: Mason - Morgan (2), Blacksmith - Phillerpuff (1) - thank you

From Level 5 to Level 6: 2 Days of Mason Jobs (with 20 stone each day) and 2 day of Blacksmith Job (with 7 Iron)

We are up to: Double Stone Wall - Status: Excellent

Thank you,
Willow
Willow

Post by Willow »

Level 4: Basic Stone Wall (Max Bonus to Defenders: +60%) - Completed
Level 5: Double Stone Wall (Max Bonus to Defenders: +80%) - Completed

The Upgrade costs are:

From Level 1 to Level 2: 2 Days of Carpenter Jobs (with 30 wood each day) and 2 days of Blacksmith Jobs (with 10 Iron) Jobs: Carpentry - Scyn (2) and Blacksmith - Phillerpuff and Morgan (1 each) - thank you (completed :D )

From Level 2 to Level 3: 2 Days of Carpenter Jobs (with 30 wood each day) and 2 days of Blacksmith Jobs (with 10 Iron) Jobs: Carpentry - Scyn (2), Blacksmith - Pandora1432 and Phillerpuff (1 each) - thank you (completed :D )

From Level 3 to Level 4: 2 Days of Mason Jobs (with 20 stone each day) and 1 day of Blacksmith Job (with 7 Iron) Jobs: Mason - Morgan (2), Blacksmith - Phillerpuff (1) - thank you (completed :D )

From Level 4 to Level 5: 2 Days of Mason Jobs (with 20 stone each day) and 1 day of Blacksmith Job (with 7 Iron) Jobs: Mason - Morgan (2), Blacksmith - Phillerpuff (1) - thank you (completed :D )

From Level 5 to Level 6: 2 Days of Mason Jobs (with 20 stone each day) and 2 day of Blacksmith Job (with 7 Iron) Jobs: Mason - Morgan (2), Blacksmith - Pandora1432 (1) and Phillerpuff (1)

We are up to: Level 6 - Reinforced Stone Wal Status: Good (+90% Defense Bonus)
Thank you,
Willow
Willow

Post by Willow »

Willow upgraded the Town Walls

Reinforced Stone Wal Status: Excellent (+90% Defense Bonus)

There is now two choices:
Option 1: Use 5 Stone
Stone Quality: 1
[ Do it! ]

Option 2: Hire a Mason (Most Effective)
Stone Quality: 1

I tried the first option but we only achieved 2% - we are now:
Reinforced Stone Wal Status: Excellent (+92% Defense Bonus)
Towers: 0 (+0% Defense Bonus)

Maximum Bonus Defense for Reinforced Stone Wal: 100%

I might try the hiring a mason next time to see what the improvement is.

I'm short stone Mayor Morgan - could you please leave me some stone for the maintenance?

Thank you,
Willow
Danae

Post by Danae »

Could we get an update of the town please?
Lost in time. Trying to find my way home.
Evangeline

Post by Evangeline »

"Do try writing her so that she would know that you'd like a report posted. I think that is not something our Mayors (other than Lady, even) have made a point of doing for a long time. And this isn't me implying anything, personally I think it's safe not to reveal any particulars at all about us publicly. But I also won't object or complain if you or others would have her to."

*Edited to add; but hey, thanks for keeping that wood stocked. Especially at that price. Many props to you.
Ladyblackhawk

Post by Ladyblackhawk »

To my knowledge I donot have to post Townhall Information here.
But our Town is flourishing, our market is well stocked.
Things are normally on the market, if they arent I try to get them.

Ladyblackhawk.
Treant

Post by Treant »

Just moved in, things very tidy. A few travel grants are out, mostly old, but no outstanding grants with items in them due back to the town.

Enough cash for daily functioning, but there is no excess.

A little stone and iron, but no significant stockpile of goods.

I will run the town in the same way, from a fiscal perspective and safety perspective anyhow. Fire safety classes will be beginning soon, please come to my roleplay I am seeing tree-ly to register your attendance and begin. Thank you.

Treant
proud mayor of Paz
Treant

Post by Treant »

Happy new year to all you creatures!

Town hall remains low on funds, but i've tried to stimulate the economy as much as possible.

A special thanks to our sheriff Willow who slew two monsters attacking our walls. She is goinig on a holiday soon and will be replaced by a temp for about ten days.

Her incident report:

----------------------------------

I'm okay :-)

Jan 01, 1653
10:00 pm You attacked and whacked Dyvypqgzxrmh (Yvyrm) killing them. (+2.76 Freznics) You felt a surge through your quarterstaff as if you were more proficient [83% to 84%]

Jan 01, 1653
10:00 pm You attacked and whacked Dyvypqgzxrmh (Yvyrm)

Jan 01, 1653

Jan 01, 1653

Jan 01, 1653

Jan 01, 1653

Jan 01, 1653
10:00 pm You attacked and lightly wounded Zbrxntwdqszy (Yvyrm) killing them. (+7.01 Freznics) You felt a surge through your quarterstaff as if you were more proficient [82% to 83%]

Jan 01, 1653
10:00 pm You attacked and whacked Zbrxntwdqszy (Yvyrm)

Jan 01, 1653
10:00 pm You attacked and whacked Zbrxntwdqszy (Yvyrm)

Jan 01, 1653
10:00 pm You attacked and whacked Zbrxntwdqszy (Yvyrm) You felt a surge through your quarterstaff as if you were more proficient [81% to 82%]

Jan 01, 1653
10:00 pm You attacked and whacked Zbrxntwdqszy (Yvyrm) You felt a surge through your quarterstaff as if you were more proficient [80% to 81%]

Jan 01, 1653
10:00 pm You attacked and nicked Zbrxntwdqszy (Yvyrm)