Saraphina's Search (RP)

Moderator: Community Team

Saraphina

Saraphina's Search (RP)

Post by Saraphina »

After escaping the Ice Realm where I had lived for nineteen years of being in human form I settled into a small cottege and shut myself off the from the world. I didn't trust myself and I didn't trust the magic I held. Becki of course who was tied to me was with me through it all but I felt something was missing. I knew what was missing but I didn't know where to start to find it. To escape the Ice Realm we had help from Sylphos but once freed he seemed to vanish and I didn't know where to look to find him again. I don't know what it was about him but I needed to find him again.

"Becki, Becki I need your help. I need to find Sylphos but at last I don't know where to start."
beckiboo

Re: Saraphina's Search (RP)

Post by beckiboo »

Becki comes over and hugs Saraphina. "Of course I will help you. Why don't we start in town to see if anyone has seen him?"
Saraphina

Post by Saraphina »

I hug Becki back and take her hands.

"Not many people of this world like me, not just because they don't understand me but because they think I am evil. Sylphos did not look at me like that, he just saw me, not the good or evil that made me, just simple Sara. I have to find him, where should we start in town, do you think the mayor might know where we can look to find him?"
beckiboo

Post by beckiboo »

Becki simply squeezed Sara's hands in understanding. "I know they look at me different since we came back from finding you. I won't give you up for anything!! Lets start at the market for no other reason than that is where most of the trade takes place. We may just come across some lead regarding your Syl"
Saraphina

Post by Saraphina »

"He isn't mine" I said blushing.

"I hate the market place, everyone always seems to spill their dirty water as I'm walking by." I said sadly. "I've gone through several pairs of boots already because of it, maybe I could stay back and you could go asking for me?"
beckiboo

Post by beckiboo »

Becki smiles and gently lay her hand across Sara's cheek, "I think he is easily your Syl if you want him to be. And no worries, I will go look for you if you can't yet bear it. I do not mind my earth and soul sister."

Becki then headed towards the market in hopes she could find Syl for her sister and hoping he would recognize her for who and what she was to him even if she did not recognize him.