[CRP] Challenging a Future Legend

Moderator: Community Team

Grazilda

[CRP] Challenging a Future Legend

Post by Grazilda »

I just delivered the rest of the fried chicken legs to the Mayor as part of my contract when I saw someone familiar. I smiled and shook my head. To do what just crossed my mind would be madness. However, I already challenged a lot of powerful ones and met them in the arena like Mazork and Rieron. I survived so I'm pretty sure another one would not hurt.

I walked straight to Karcier and stopped in front of him. "Care for a duel in the arena?" I asked.
Karcier_Aisu

Re: [CRP] Challenging a Future Legend

Post by Karcier_Aisu »

Karcier had been lost in thought, it had been a long time since he had visited Imperious. The buildings closely knit togethor choked the streets, like any other big town this was normal after all towns like this held hundreds of citizens. He smiled to himself, for no reason. He was interrupted when a women walked up to him, he recognised the face but couldnt remember the name. "Ah yes your ..." he nods. "Oreo right ?" he ponders for a moment, remembering that that is her weird looking puppies name. "No no...thats the dog ...Grizzle ...Grazilla...Grazilda !" he shouts "Thats it Grazilda !" he stopped and listened, a faint smile appearing on his face.

"Are you sure lil lady...I've specifically trained to be quicker then others...but then again...I wouldn't be a gentlemen if I didnt accept...hmm .." he paused. "Where is your Arena lil miss ?"
Grazilda

Post by Grazilda »

I stared at Karcier as he tried to remember his name. If men have a memory of a goldfish, then surely Karcier is an exception, for a goldfish would have been an Einstein compared to Karcier's memory. "Finally you got it right. Since when did the name Oreo fit for a woman?" I asked, wondering if he figured out what I meant.

"Just follow the arrow." I moved my index finger as if drawing an arrow in the air to make sure that Karcier knew what an arrow was. "And follow me," I said and moved my arms crazily towards me as if taking to a deaf kid.
Karcier_Aisu

Post by Karcier_Aisu »

Karcier nodded once more, now what did she hate again ? He tried to remember, someone had told her she seemed to get annoyed when they did something...he nodded to himself once more trying to remember. As he followed her he noticed, well. Heard the sound of duelist, the clash of blades and the fiery explosions of fire balls. He followed the thin lady and stopped as they entered the arena, dirt ground wood rails for spectators and the same annoying commentators.

His gaze leveled with Grazilda. "So lil miss...when does your beating start hmm ?"
Grazilda

Post by Grazilda »

I stared at Karcier. Is this the man who would one day be a legend? I thought. But I have learned not to underestimate a creature. I resisted the urge to kick him after he nodded. But I held back and thought that I could use my annoyance to fuel my energy at the match.

"You do remember that we're not using drums, drummer boy?" I sighed and rolled my eyes. "We do the duel here. Right now," I told him.
Karcier_Aisu

Post by Karcier_Aisu »

He took a moment to think, then smiled brightly. He unsheathe his shadow katana, slowly so that the sound of the steel as it comes into contact with the air is heard, crisp and sharp. He fell into an L stance, one foot facing his opponent whilst the other faced east it would act as a spring effect to aid in his initial lung. With a swift movement his shield slip off his arm and was thrown aside, he wouldnt need it nor would he use it.

Karcier eyes narrowed onto Grazilda, he was focused his mind was sharp. He was a skilled warrior after all and even without his magic he was still a formidable foe, he doubted this grazilda had any magic to use which was a shame as it meant he'd be unable to use his true powers. It wasn't magic, it was merely absorb and redirect. He was a conduit.

He grinned brightly as she spoke that the fight started now "Your grave lil miss !" he yelled as he lunged forwards with incredible speed and preformed an uppercut on Grazilda.
Grazilda

Post by Grazilda »

I looked at the talkative so-called future legend. "It's G-R-A-Z-I-L-D-A. Make sure you got it right on my grave. Got it?" I told Karcier as I brought out my axe. I squinted my eyes and studied this creature. He felt like he had some aura of magic in him. I can't quite figure out if his magic was dark or not. However, I felt like this man has a mission in life. His mouth may be talkative, but his eyes revealed more than what his chatterbox character willingly expressed.

"You do know how to spell, right?" I said and leaped to avoid his uppercut.
Karcier_Aisu

Post by Karcier_Aisu »

He didn't bother replying, instead he lowered himself slightly and changed his stance to provide him with a 'bounce'. AS his head lifted up it revealed a grin of pleasure from combat, he followed on with his attack and jumped throwing widely one of his sai's from the back of his belt at her.