[ORP]Herolds of the Heretic

Moderator: Community Team

Bekah

[ORP]Herolds of the Heretic

Post by Bekah »

Covered in a cloak so blue it looked black, in the weaving a fine silk thread that appeared here and there sporadically like stars on a night-scape Bekah made her way to the steps leading to the church.

Clearing her throat she keeps her head lowered so that her shimmering blue eyes are the only feature seen from under the cloak's shadowed hood. Not sure if anyone would notice or care or if she'd get in trouble she spoke her mind regardless.

"I stand here outside the church because I've been ousted for refusing to join the Order. I feel this is unjust, I have the right to keep my own beliefs and practice in my own way and from what I understand you all seemed to enjoy my views and preaching of Nyx. I will not acknowledge some mage over my Goddess. She is what I know. I stand here to express my apologies for my absence but I did leave for a period with notice. It was agreed upon and I left to clear my own head in solitude as I was feeling out of sorts." Lifting her head up she looks to see if anyone has stopped to look.

"Now upon my return there is a new priest and he demands I be more active for this Order but again I know nothing of this Order and have turned down any invite forced upon me. In Darkness we are all equal and we are all different. Some will choose to sleep in the nice embracing the cold comfort where others choose to dance under the moonlight. Let those who wish to sit in darkness with their eyes closed pretend there is no difference. No one has told me what it means to be in this Order or what they do except worship some mages. Well the fact is I do not worship the mages and I'm sure there are others like me who have their own beliefs and I feel it is not fair that we can fight for the right for dark temples but we are still forced to worship how others deem fit. For those who wish to join me I will have my own sermon here on the steps of the church. No it wouldn't be anything as official as the church and I have no windows for you to wash but I will not let those who wish to conform silence me!" A smile dances over her lips as she comes to the end of her speech.

"Until we are given a chance to rebuke the Order in an official way I will share my own views of Dark and speak of Nyx and if any wish to join me and share their own beliefs please speak with me and we can arrange for your views to be heard to. To die silently in the night is to go unseen and unheard a meaningless departure. I will not let this rest and I hope you won't either."

Raising her hand she points to the middle, the left then the right, "May the three faces of Nyx, the Mother, the Crone, and the Maiden, bless you and watch over you and guide you as you embark on your days regardless if we cross paths again or not dear neighbors and friends."
Jason

Re: [ORP]Herolds of the Heretic

Post by Jason »

Jason sighs and shakes his head. "The Order of Mucaz is open to all walks of life. We accept any path a person chooses, be it darkness, light, or balanced. We respect all religions and faiths throughout the realm. We are here to coexist, not force our beliefs down your throats. We are here to teach, not lecture you. Lastly, we are here to guide, not demand of you. Now, I have given you a complete explanation about my actions via pigeon mail. I pray that you find the maturity to make any further inquiries about your removal to me directly, rather than broadcast it throughout the City. My intention was not to discriminate or offend you in any manner. If that is what took place, I apologize."
Bekah

Post by Bekah »

Bekah sighs in turn and retorts "To be baptized into an Order seems more like a cult or a religion than an order. I see no point in an Order that is accepting of all walks of life. What is the actual purpose of the order? As for your letter I did get it. You first asked if I could do a sermon and I said I could. You also demanded I be more active in an Order I never joined. You removed me and I quote" Bekah pulls a letter from her cloak and reads
Dear Deaconess,

You have served a long while as Deaconess of Widu. Your reputation and accomplishments precede you. Unfortunately, due to the importance of communication within the Order of Mucaz, you are hereby relieved of your responsibilities. I pray that the Mages will guide you from hereon and open up new opportunities for you as the year goes by.

Peace Be With You.

In Service,

Father Cromwell

Crumpling up the letter she shoves it back into a pocket within her cloak. "So even by your 'complete' explanation because I do not wish to participate in this ambiguous order I was removed." Standing up she walks over to Jason, "Please if it is your desire to teach then enlighten me, what is the point of the Order are you assuming that if I do not wish to be a member of your precious order that I do not mean to coexist with those of different beliefs? Call me immature well I call you manipulative. This is not about you. This is me stating I wish to not be apart of the Order nor do I wish to preach my sermons where others deem fit to remove someone because they are not apart of the Order. From my first interactions with the Order I've asked and never gotten a viable answer about what the Order stands for. To baptize is to cleanse and rebirth, well what exactly am I being cleansed of and reborn into if it requires baptismal practices yet claims to accept all? To me that is one renouncing their personal beliefs to conform to your ideals that seem only to want all to bend to their way of life."

Looking around at those who happen to be around, "What is the point of this Order, does anyone else know? I have no objection to anyone else's way of life except for this Order. Dark is meant to be different from Light, neither is better than the other just different and since coming here I've seen sermons from those of the Order who will call Dark evil and light good that one is inherently better than the other so how is it agents of this Order can boast such claims while this man here expresses that it is an Order that accepts all?"
Last edited by Bekah on Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
balerion

Post by balerion »

May we heretics ever stand firm together against the tyranny of the Order. Bekah your service is remembered and valued by those of us who recognize the falsehood which the Mages seek to propagate through blind faith. May you never be silenced by petty rebukes of those who abuse their positions to further their own religious agendas.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Karcier_Aisu

Post by Karcier_Aisu »

The page had come in the night, waking Karcier from his sleep and pulling him away from his family. This better had be important, with a haste that was as fast as a zyrk...which isn't very fast he left the house and headed to the temple. What he saw there puzzled him, Bekah was making a scene...acceptable considering the miscommunication, Jason was justifying it again understandable...Balerion was there was well...wait he live in widu ? He shook his head and tried to listen although most of it didnt pass through his tired mind.

He walked up to them and went to slap them both across the back of the head (If possible). "Jason, Bekah...Mage it." he said.

"Jason, I had told you that her replacement was due to her inactivity within the temple...not the order. Unfortunately on my part and vic's you were not made aware that we had agreed to turn a blind eye to her Bekah's teachings and refusal of the order. So long as she was active within the temple and provided services. However she did go inactive and didn't preform her duties. from what Bekah told me she told vic that she would be absent and unable to do her duties. Unfortunately, I was not made aware as I was not active at the time within temples and I would assume nor were you Jason."

Karcier yawned .

"Bekah, I told you already. You were inactive at the temple end of. Victorious did not make us aware of your notice. However the matter remains at hand, you were meant to be removed as you were inactive within the temples, what jason said is merely because he was ill-informed which I apologies for. Now, I'll be resigning end of week you have a 'chance' to regain your title as Deacon however the descision will remain with Priest Jason. What is unacceptable is that I was woken up at this time !" he yawns again, his words seeming slurred. "No..wwww you...ve mad''e your...point...three times now. Get over it. "

With that said he walked off before any could reply, he had no care for this . He just did his job end of, someone else could take care of the talking part. He had tried but he doubted his words would get through creatures kept to their opinions which was fair, just annoying.
Merlyn

Post by Merlyn »

{Hovers over the remarks.....invisible to all while listening.}
Merlyn

Post by Merlyn »

Topic locked as it has run its course.