[ORP] New friends

Moderator: Community Team

Willow

Re: [ORP] New friends

Post by Willow »

She knew no matter what other gift was given her in the years ahead, this would always be very special to her. She put her arms around Willow and gave her a hug. You truly don't know how much this gift means to me, thank you so much my friend.
Willow smiled at her friend Starlite. I'm glad you like it. Willow wondered why she had gone there, was it just a coincidence or did someone send her there somehow?

Max whined and Willow glanced at him and saw that he was hanging around his food bowl. I'm sorry Max, are you hungry? She got up and got him some food and then realised she was hungry too. She turned to Starlite, are you hungry? I'm going to make some sandwiches, would you like some too?

She started on some food, first she cut up some fresh bread, and then pulled out some jam and spread it on them. Sorry I don't have much, I might need to go to the market to get some supplies. But I have plenty of fresh bread and jam if you are hungry?
starlite271043

Post by starlite271043 »

"Oh, if you look in the cupboard over there you'll find a couple of rabbits Max and I got". Starlite told Willow."We got them on our walk."
She realised Willow hadn't known that they used to catch rabbits for their meals.
She went to the cupboard and retrieved the rabbits already prepared and also the bowl of vegetables she'd got ready earlier.
She put the food into a pan and added seasoning and set it to cook, realising as she did so that Willow was gazing at her.

"You will enjoy this stew and I'm glad that I can provide your first meal now you are back home."
Willow smiled at her and obviously enjoyed the thought of not having to go to shops and then have to come home and cook on her first day back home.
Willow

Post by Willow »

Willow was surprised when Starlite got up and went to the cupboard for some rabbits and vegetables. Oh, what a nice surprise, thank you :D

She careful wrapped the bread and placed the bread and jam away for another day.

Willow then watched Starlite cooking and the smells were heavenly. That smells wonderful Starlite. Can I help you with anything? she asked.

It was wonderful to have someone else to cook the meal on her first day back. Willow then decided to set the table for their meal. She got out her tablecloth and set two places, one for Starlite and one for herself.

Max came over to see Willow and put his head on her lap; while she was sitting at the table. So Max did you have fun with Starlite chasing rabbits? Max panted and he looked like he was enjoying the joke. Willow gave him a big pat and tickles under his chin.
starlite271043

Post by starlite271043 »

Starlite would not allow Willow to help with the cooking. Not on her first day home, so she let her lay the table. Once it was cooked, she ladled the dinner out and placed the plates upon the table and told willow to sit and enjoy it.
Willow sat and looked as if she certainly was going to, for she had a look of anticipation on her face.

Max came over and put his head on Willow's lap. She asked him if he enjoyed chasing and catching rabbits. Star looked at her and smiled. She told Willow he certainly did and he was at that moment waiting for his share. She had learnt what that little trick of his meant.

Starlite laughed at Max and his big grin and told him she knew what he wanted. Max looked at her and grinned for it was a game they had been playing. He knew that he would get his share but he also enjoyed this gentle type of fun.
Starlite turned to Willow and said,"I will soon have to be leaving you my friend, for I am commanded to do other things and cannot delay too long. I will stay with you if you wish for a while. Then I will need to go. I will never forget you for you were my first friend in this country and I would like to keep our friendship."She smiled at her friend and hoped they would always be friends.
Willow

Post by Willow »

The smells from the meal was smelling yummy to Willow. She sat with Max, and was looking forward to the meal that Starlite was cooking.

Willow listened to Starlite, she hadn't realised he like chasing rabbits and she smiled at her boy. She looked at Starlite when she laughed and she knew something was up - guessing her boy like to eat rabbit too. So we are going hunting Max, are we? she giggled while giving him a cuddle.
Starlite turned to Willow and said,"I will soon have to be leaving you my friend, for I am commanded to do other things and cannot delay too long. I will stay with you if you wish for a while. Then I will need to go. I will never forget you for you were my first friend in this country and I would like to keep our friendship."She smiled at her friend and hoped they would always be friends.
Willow was surprised and sad, when Starlite said she was leaving soon. Are you moving to another town? I'm sorry to hear you are leaving Paz and I hope you will keep in touch. We will both miss you. Willow got up from the table and gave Starlite a hug. If we can do anything for you, please let me know. You are always welcome in our home and I hope we will still be friends.

Thank you for this meal, I'm happy you shared it with us.