[ORP] Serene's house and workshop

Moderator: Community Team

Serene

Re: [ORP] Serene's house and workshop

Post by Serene »

Rieron gave clear directions that they were to leave for Bravia on Sunday. How did she miss it?! It was the stone, it had to be. She was hypnotized by it.
She went and worked at the temple to try and rid herself of the be-spelling magic stone.
She worked as hard as she could but it didn't work. She still ended up walking in circles.
She was dizzy and tired. She sat down.
The army marched away without her realizing it.
She decided to follow behind, but somehow all the roads seemed the same to her and she ended up heading to Stauchville. Half way there she realized her mistake and headed back to Bravia.

Today was not her day. She sat down an cried in frustration feeling very lost.
She found herself gazing into the stone not caring anymore.

She got a note from Rieron asking her what happened. She was too embarrassed to admit she could not follow as directed. What should she do. She wondered between moments of gazing at the stone.
Serene

Post by Serene »

Serene had wandered into the Bravia Tavern to escape the heat. As she was drinking her water, Scarlet and Rieron had come in along with a few others.
Serene had shown Rieron her sparkling clear stone she had found in the mines. She explained the bad luck she had had since finding the stone and was worried it was cursed. A beautiful bad luck stone!
The stone hypnotized her.
To her very good luck, Rieron, a powerful sorcerer, was able to break the bad luck. It was fun to watch. The stone glowed with magic light. Rieron blessed the stone so it would make her more intelligent! Now the stone was even more beautiful and it retained a soft glow. Rieron had told her if she got Cassandra to cut it, it would sparkle even more. She would be able to wear it!
More incredible things happened than she ever imagined!
Serene

Post by Serene »

Serene had decided to give the stone to Rieron for safe keeping. It was just too distracting. She had fallen out of the army twice now in the last week. How was she ever going to get to hunt yvyrm when she can't even stay in formation? Rieron said he would give it to Cassandra so she could shape it. Serene was very excited.
Serene

Post by Serene »

Serene had visited the tavern for a cool drink. She met Rieron, Scarlet, and a few others. It was a pleasant meeting with a big surprise!
She found out she had a new sister!
Most of her remembered life she had felt so alone.
Especially when her older sister Cassandra had traveled.
Now she had a bigger family and was meeting more relatives.
Serene

Post by Serene »

"It came! It came!" Serene yelled. "The diamond is so beautiful!"
She showed the gem to her steward Juan. He was impressed.
"Now I just have to decide if I can wear it or it will be too distracting."

She wrote a note of thanks to Rieron and Cassandra to thank them! She bought them a drink so they could make a toast.

She sat with it in her hands gazing at the glowing diamond. Oblivious to all except the diamond.
Oreo

Post by Oreo »

Oreo was excited. Before Grazilda left that day, she gave him a note and instructed him to send it to Serene. Thus, he took pride in this task and followed Grazilda's instructions to the letter.

Oreo trotted happily to Serene's place. He met her in the tavern so he knew her scent. Taught not to enter a house without being invited in, he stood by the door and barked. "Woof!"
Serene,

Hi! It was nice to meet you. I'm sorry I wasn't able to talk more with you last time in the tavern. By the time that you read this letter, I would have already left Cork for my trade runs. I'll drop by your house when I return.

Thanks.

Grazilda.
Serene

Post by Serene »

Serene was busy cutting up meat when she heard a bark. She wondered what stray animal was attracted by the smell of her butchering. She washed her hands and headed to the door.
Opening the door she saw a cute little dog. "I think you are the dog from the tavern? Did my new sister lose you?" Serene says when she sees the cute puppy. She bends down and talks softly to the puppy. "What do you have here? Is that a toy?" Serene looks closer and sees the item is a note. She reads the note and it confirms that this is Oreo. The dog she met at the tavern.
Serene gently pets the dog and thanks it for bringing the note.
"Would you like a Bovine bone? I have a few. Come in and get one." Serene says as she leaves the door open and walks back to her workshop to get a bone for the dog.
"You are a well trained dog, Oreo!" Serene sets the bone out for the dog. She waits a minute to see if he would like it. Then she gets a bowl and fills it with cool water. She is not sure how far the dog had to travel, but it was a warm day. So she decided that water would be appreciated.
She watches and leaves the door open so the dog may come or leave as it chooses.

"I wonder if the dog is a trained messenger. Oreo you are so well behaved. Maybe I can send a note back? Or would you like to stay here till Grazilda is done with her travels? It is such a beautiful day, come and stay! Grazilda will be here soon."
Serene takes a seat to watch what the puppy will do.
Oreo

Post by Oreo »

Oreo barked happily at the lady. "Woof!" He detected her scent from the tavern and he made sure that she saw the note from Grazilda. He looked longingly at the bovine bones and chewed on them when the lady gave them to him. He thinks that she's a nice lady. He drank the water that she so kindly placed there for him.

When he was done, he barked at the lady to let her know about it. He wagged her tail at her and barked happily. He has been spending time with Scarlet's family while Grazilda was away and it was nice to meet the other members of the Rieron's family.

He was told to wait for a reply from Serene. But he wondered how will he let her know about it. He sat in front of her and waited while he wagged his tail. "Woof!"
Serene

Post by Serene »

Serene was glad she had watered and fed the puppy. He was such a cute little thing and fun to have around.
"I need to go chop some wood. Would you like to come help?" Serene decided that since the puppy was watching her it wanted to stay and wait. "Lets go!" Serene said happily as she hefted her axe on her shoulders. She hoped the puppy would follow her. She threw a stick for it to play catch. She wondered if the puppy was smart enough to play fetch.

Serene called to Juan her steward, "Juan, I am going out to chop some wood. There is a little puppy here. It belongs to my sister so if it wants anything from you please help it. I am off." And she walked out the door. Looking over her shoulder to watch the puppy now and then.

When she got to a tree she started chopping away.
Oreo

Post by Oreo »

Oreo barked happily when Serene invited him to join him. "Woof! Woof!" He barked and stood up. He followed Serene and barked happily when she threw a stick. He ran to the stick as fast as his four legs could carry him. But he was not fast enough to catch it. He went to stick and picked it up with his mouth. Then he ran to Serene. He wagged his tail as he trotted beside Serene with the stick between his teeth.