[RP] Athnal's Coffins and Carpentering

Moderator: Community Team

Ermalyse

Re: [RP] Athnal's Coffins and Carpentering

Post by Ermalyse »

Ermalyse was deeply in her thaughs trying to see wich one she would chose and for who... plus she didnt think at all she would have Athenals attention right away, He looked pretty occupied with the other lady, helping her decide on a beautiful crafted Shield
"Welcome to my shop Ermalyse, I am glad you finally made your way here. How can I help you?"

She jumped a little get out of her thaughts she turned to face him and smiled sweetly..

Bonjour Athnal, I am glad to finrd it finally.. she blushed... I need coffins.. and .. euhh... more then one...

She looked at him a little sadly.. she missed them verrry much... But she need to do the burial soon and reunite them with theur ancestors in the great essance...
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

Bonjour Athnal, I am glad to finrd it finally.. she blushed... I need coffins.. and .. euhh... more then one...

Athnal looked at sad Ermalyse. For most people it is terrible moment when they must chose a coffin for their relatives. Athnal never understood why they are afraid of death so much. In this particular case he felt compassion though. Not for dead ones but for her, yes. Death is relative, you can't be sure if deads are not actually enjoying it. That's how he looked at this matter. He still had in mind Josephine, nice lady who was very kind for him. He guessed Ermalyse could look for coffin for her. Couldn't any black magic bring her back? Even if she was rotten a bit...well, is there anything sweeter than bloodless face?

"Don't worry Ermalyse, I am sure you will find something suitable here. You must feel sorry for your relatives but I am sure death brings more than decay and sorrow. As a priestess you might know it even better than me...take your time around here"
Project LVI

Post by Project LVI »

Athnal,

I would like to place an order for ten buckets and ten boats. Do let me know what the price would be for each, and altogether, if possible.

- King LVI

Athnal

Post by Athnal »

Athnal worked for few days, to prepare everything for his King. He knew he was only person who can fulfill King's order. He might be noble for people, but for His Highness he remained only servant. Boats and buckets weren't any special, tools like any others. When he finished his job, he went to his atelier, counted the bill and sat in big, wooden chair. His thoughts were floating around everyday matters. On the opposite site of table, in a chair, lay little, covered figure. Athnal remembered about customers and puppet he made. He took off the cover. Painted eyes of puppet were silent and absent. She looked in into same point all the time. Athnal knew, what she was going to say.

"Have you forgotten about me, Marquess?"

"Yes" he sat on one of expensive coffins and wrapped himself up into black, satin cloth. He wasn't surprised at talking puppet. It was just another trick of his mind. He rolled his eyes and asked, just for the sake of conversation:

"Who are you?"

"I came to you without life, and without death, I never lived and I never died. I know persistence of your dreams…I am fruit of your mind” voice in his mind answered.

"Fruit of my mind?" he hated his mind “Shut up! I never asked you to exist, I never called you to appear!” he shouted into empty space of atelier.

He took his carpenter’s knife, approached puppet and cut off one of hers arms.

“Show mercy to nonentity, Marquess! You think I want to exist?” she asked with hers imaginary voice.

He wrapped himself up into cloth once again and hunched sat on the coffin.

“Why…why all my thoughts need to live? Am I dead? Am I sitting here or is it only illusion?”

“You are not dead... I can’t answer for your question. I am not aware of it. I can’t distinguish illusion and real life.”

“Are you here to commend me? Just like…”

“…just like other Voice in your head? No Marquess. I don’t know what I am or what I am doing here…”

Athnal used to many odd things appearing in his mind, but it was too much for him. His imagination apparently was rich and lived partially own life as well as his thoughts. Ideas were coming and leaving like flower’s scents in spring time. Interior of his workshop seemed to be too strict.

“Marquess…there is too much…” in one second he jumped up and covered puppet again. Then he decided to leave his house and move to something bigger, more suitable for representative of Monarch. He put puppet in one bag, and in second he packed all his money.

He whispered his last words in this place:

“Mages! do not skimp your blessings and punishments,
Those who know that they do not exist - and they want to be…”

(OOC: Please close this thread, I won't be using it anymore. Thanks.)
Jilou

Post by Jilou »

Locked as per request

~J