[orp]Trouble in the gold mine

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Paiten

Re: [orp]Trouble in the gold mine

Post by Paiten »

As they entered the light Paiten realized he had gone the wrong way. The cavern was beautiful and a water fall poured magnificently into a small lake. He looked up to where the light entered the room and could see the sky creeping in through a small entrance 50 feet high where the water poured in.

There were various rock formation of many colors and shapes it was like a walk in a hall of statues. He was amazed with the beauty, surprised with the splender, and angry he was still stuck in the cave.

His head dropped down as he spoke knowing he was lost for sure.

"This is not the exit. Maybe i should have followed you."
Azio-Florin

Post by Azio-Florin »

Azio froze as Paiten stopped.

"What is it ...." his eyes trailed alongside the beautiful rock formations and the dazzling water falling into a small lake, he swallowed hard. This wasnt the way out. Had they gone deeper into the cavern ? He summoned his ice katana, and advanced slowly towards the lake. The water was, unique. Its coolness flowed down his fingers and mouth.

"This is...very strange...but its not the way out...we should really look somewhere ...." a tormented howl echoed throughout the cavern. The howl seemed to shake the very walls, it certainly shook Azio. He quickly ran back to Paiten.

"Ummmm.... I think we ...are... in trouble..."

Shadows jumped from one rock formation to another appearing from one hole only to vanish in a second into another. These things were, fast. Fast and strong enough to kill a person. Azio's eyes moved from one hole to another seeing only swift shadows and low growls.
Paiten

Post by Paiten »

Paiten saw that shadow jumping about and held tightly to his pick axe thinking he would have to protect himself. He turned to Azio wondering if he saw the same thing. The large eyes and movement of Azio told him yes he saw it too.

The thing growled and seemed to peek with yellow eyes from the shadows. There was a strange aroma in the air. Something dark and evil lurked in the darkness. His senses tingled and there was no where to run but back into even more darkness. Paiten looked about to see if there was a way to climb out. He walked toward the water fall and could see behind it. There was another cavern and it appeared to have light at the end of this tunnel. He looked toward Azio nodded.

"I dont want to face those things now. Lets try this way. It seems there is about a foot of water to walk through but im trying it anyway."