Decrees from his Royal Highness LVI

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Paiten

Re: Decrees from his Royal Highness LVI

Post by Paiten »

Long live our King
All Hail his Highness LVI
May his reign last eternal
and may his many barrels of rum never run dry.
Project LVI

Post by Project LVI »

Let it be known and hereby decreed upon the order of the King of Fenia, Project LVI, that

When speaking to or of the King, "His Majesty", "His Highness", or simply "King" must be placed in front of his name

When speaking to or of someone of Nobility publicly their title or "Lord" or "Lady" must be placed in front of their name

Any creature who is born in or migrates to Fenia must follow the Edicts and Decrees of King LVI

Any creature which is foreign to Fenia, must follow and may be punished for not following, the Edicts and Decrees of His Highness and King, LVI, while they are in the lands of Fenia

Any form of disrespect be it slander or otherwise to his Majesty, King LVI, will not be tolerated

The actions of any creature that harms my people, cities, my coffers, or myself in any way will not be tolerated

In the event the actions of any creature greatly harms my people, cities, my coffers, or myself in any way will not be tolerated, no matter the location of said creature

No creature or group has the ability to run against the rightful position holder ("Mayor" or "Council")

The hoarding of items from the markets of Fenia by any creature will not be tolerated

Market manipulation of any sort will not be tolerated

- King LVI

Edited January, 10 1650 to avoid double post
Deslock

Post by Deslock »

The hoarding of items from the markets of Fenia by any creature will not be tolerated
What the Francis does that mean your Royalness? Afraid to hold elections? Tyrants don't last long on any throne, porcelain or gilded. :twisted:
Edward_Spike

Post by Edward_Spike »

Deslock wrote:
What the Francis does that mean your Royalness? Afraid to hold elections? Tyrants don't last long on any throne, porcelain or gilded. :twisted:
quoted the wrong edict me thinks... and yeah, King LVI is just so terrible with his giving the highest mine wage in Secfenia, putting 5,000 frz to new fields in Fenia City, the 200 frz mine reward, giving 3-4 level 2's work weekly, and ensuring important positions are in the hands of those who have earned it and would help a town, be it selling cheap goods, donating, etc. rather than money loving (or greedy) individuals who do the opposite and may be tempted to take some of the towns coffers (like Xavier did, no offense Xavier - and they should have known you only dropped little hints everywhere -).
Project LVI

Post by Project LVI »