The passing of Majestic

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Lordblackhawk

Re: The passing of Majestic

Post by Lordblackhawk »

News reached Lbh, at his new home in the city of Paz, of the passing of Majestic.

Sadden by the loss of one who showed him friendship when he first arrived in Cork he requests the local priest to offer a mass in memory of Majestic.
Before leaving the temple Lbh lights a candle.

Looking at the flame dancing in a breeze he could not help but think of Majestic.

'Your life was like that flame. Shining bright in the darkness, giving solace to others. And like the flame, it burnt out when its time had finished. Your duties on this world were finished, you were needed elsewhere.'
'You were called and you went. We shall miss you. May you find peace where-ever you are.'

Head bowed in sadness Lbh heads home.
Azio-Florin

Post by Azio-Florin »

Azio had felt a strange disturbance, as if. As if the spirit inside the body had returned to Fenia and not gone to the faith. How intreaging...
Ermalyse

Post by Ermalyse »

Ermalyse couldent sleep that night so she decided to go and bring new Orchids to her friends Grave... She walk in the cold night her cloak wraped close to her body, the little breeze making it move, she put down the orchids in his laying place and sat there for a will just crying .. I miss you my dear friend... if only you knew how much i did love you.. yes as a friend .. but i did have strong feelings... She layed on the grown beside his grave , it made her feel closer to him... you know.. I do miss are little discution, the laughts.. the fun we had... she burries her face in her hands and lets her tears flow.. knowing no one was arrownd to see her.. crying her self to sleep.
Majestic

Post by Majestic »

Not very far from Ermalyse's house he came across the cemetery where some people had died and buried. He went in to look around felt the sadness in him. But one place caught his eye....his very own grave and hit him hard. Something else caught his eye...there was a woman at the grave so he walked up to the woman and found that she fell asleep. He look over and smiles because he recognized her. He sat down next to her and waited for her to wake up and took out a blanket and covered her up with it. He leaned back and closed his eyes waiting for her to wake up.
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

Lily was walking passed the grave of her friend Majestic.

She always looked at the grave and thought of him. But today, she saw her sister lying beside the grave and a man leaning over her.

Lily screamed and shouted PLEASE HELP ME, MY SISTER IS IN TROUBLE!!!!!!! (she was thinking this man was going to hurt her).

Lily ran up to the man and pushed him away from Erma and then stared at him in shock, was it a ghost?????? She thought it couldn't be Majestic, he was gone.
Ermalyse

Post by Ermalyse »

Ermalyse woke up to her sisters screaming.. and saw her push a man.. she sits up and lookes at her siter then the man.. But when she realises who he is she lookes at him in shock.. Tears come down from her eyes and down her cheeks not beliving what she is seeing.. Majestic? is it really.. she touches his face softly like if she had to make shure he was real.. is it you?... she looked at him in disbelif..
Majestic

Post by Majestic »

He jumped up hearing someone screaming and looked around and ready to fight off whoever. Then he sees Lily screaming he lets out a relief sigh then looked at Ermalyse and wipes the tears off of her face. He hugged Lily warmly then kneelled down to speak to her.

It is ok Lily....it is me Maj and yes I am alive not a ghost.

He stands up and gave Ermalyse tight hug then pulls out her favorite flower an Orchid a special kind of Orchid

Hello Ermalyse...that man down there is the old Maj...its like the Phoenix that rose from the ashes and begins a new life...that is me now.

He grabs her hand and kisses it gently then hugs her warmly keeping her warm since it was chilly outside also hugged Lily as well.

Shall we head somewhere where it is warmer?
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

It is ok Lily....it is me Maj and yes I am alive not a ghost.
Lily was surprised but :D happy to see her friend again. She gives him a big hug saying we have all missed you Maj

Lily listens to what Maj said to Erma, about starting a new life - she knew what phoenix was from her books at home. She smiles at her friend again, its lovely to see him back again :D
Majestic

Post by Majestic »

Ermalyse and Lily...shall we head back and have some tea? I have a few things I need to give you both.

He picked up the blanket and puts it in the bag. Then he swung the bag on his back and hit him roughly.

OOF ouch this bag is heavy with stuff in it. After you ladies and I shall follow.
Nathan

Post by Nathan »

Having heard of news that his older brother has been playing with the spirit element, Nathan sent out a missive with a bit of spark powder. It would give out a puff of gray smoke at the touch of the letter's intended recipient.
My Dear Brother,

You oaf! How could you play dead and make our sisters worry so?! Do you not know that they come to me and Damien asking for proof of your passing? Had Father not been around to quell their distress, why...he'd be left without an heir for we would have died trying to calm the women down! Next time you decide to mess with magic, at least be close enough for us to give you a good raking afterwards!

PS: Oh well, you are alive...

With much love,
Your favorite brother and future Braeden heir.