Tigerlily and Misty's little Home in Widu

Moderator: Community Team

tigerlily

Re: Tigerlily and Misty's little Home in Widu

Post by tigerlily »

Much later.

After spending time in the tavern with her sister Neferine and her cousin Misty, Lily came home with her stitching material and some threads (Neferine had given her). She decided that she would need a little box to place them in, so they would keep clean (something to look for in the market, she thought). But for now, she placed them beside her bed.

Lily sat on her bed, she did a bit more stitching of her teddy bear (that she started in the tavern). But feeling tired, Lily decided that she would lie down and close her eyes. She was in dream land before Misty came home.
Misty

Post by Misty »

Misty tiptoes into the house...opens Lily's door very quietly to check that she got home safely. Seeing her fast asleep she smiles and whispers goodnight Lily.Sweet dreams.

Misty goes back downstairs to the kitchen, she doesn't feel very tired. Deciding on whether to make a cup of tea or a hot chocolate she decides on the latter.
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

Much later.

Tigerlily hears the birds whistling outside her window. She wakes up and yawns. Getting up, she gets dressed and goes and sees if Misty is up yet. Seeing her door shut, Lily decides, that she must be still sleeping.

Lily wants to read some more of her books, so she gets her fairy tales book and then spots the windowseat has sunshine coming in on it from the window and its making a pretty rainbow through her crystal hanging there.

Lily sits down and starts to read about a princess and a prince. She giggles at the funny bits. And then she wonders if the King of Widu has princesses and princes living in the castle too.
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

Lily remembers her needlework and decides to do some more stitching. She puts her book away on her book shelf (making sure the bookmark is in place first). And then goes to beside her bed, to find her needlework waiting for her.

Lily starts to stitch her teddy bear again. She finds it a little tricky at times, but when its nearly finished, she looks forward to showing Misty and also to show Neferine too when she sees her again.

Lily looks at her teddy bear, and wonders what she will make next.
Misty

Post by Misty »

Yawning, Misty walks down the hallway, passing Lily's room, she looks in and see's that Lily is looking at something on the window seat.
Good Morning Lily, I guess I have slept in. Do you know what the time is?

Walking over to the window seat Misty see's the picture that Lily has been stitching.
What a beautiful picture Lily, you have stitched the teddy bear perfectly. Where are you going to hang it?
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

Lily smiles :) when her cousin walks in very sleepy.

I'm not sure what the time is Misty sorry. But I have been reading and stitching :lol:
What a beautiful picture Lily, you have stitched the teddy bear perfectly. Where are you going to hang it?
Lily smiles and says thank you. I'm not sure where to hang it yet but it was fun to make. I showed Neferine in the tavern and she said Mummy would have been proud of me :)

Did you have a nice sleep Misty?
Misty

Post by Misty »

Yes thanks, I had a good sleep when I stopped having a horrible dream.
I showed Neferine in the tavern and she said Mummy would have been proud of me
Yes, your Mummy would have been very, very proud of you.
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

Yes thanks, I had a good sleep when I stopped having a horrible dream.
A bad dream thats not good Misty :( . Are you alright?
Yes, your Mummy would have been very, very proud of you.
Thank you Misty :), I miss her. I bet you miss your Mummy too.

Lily glanced at her crystal and thought about her mummy.
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

Later Lily glances out at her window towards her wheat fields and hopes that they are growing well. She has a buyer for them and hopes nothing will happen before they are due to be harvested.

Then she wonders what she could do to earn some pocket money. Maybe she could do some chores Lily thought. Misty, can I earn some pocket money from you or should I ask Erma. I want to go shopping in the market - there is a gypsy selling some pretty boxes there and I would like to buy one to keep my stitching in it.
Misty

Post by Misty »

Thank you Misty , I miss her. I bet you miss your Mummy too.
Misty stared out of the window. In a whisper she said Yes Lily, I miss my Mum so much.
Shaking her head as though she wanted to shake out the memories, she heard Lily ask
A bad dream thats not good Misty . Are you alright?
Yes, I'm ok now, thanks. You know...I can't even remember what it was about.

Misty, can I earn some pocket money from you or should I ask Erma. I want to go shopping in the market - there is a gypsy selling some pretty boxes there and I would like to buy one to keep my stitching in it.
You are quite welcome to harvest my potatoes tomorrow, if you'd like too.I would like to see what the gypsy is selling,could I come with you?