Re: Assistance Programs of Bravia

Post by Johnstone »

Legend Assistance
for Residents of Bravia

Name of Applicant: Johnstone
City of Residence: Paz
Desired Legend: Artisan

Amount needed: 1500F

I, John Johnstone, request assistance from the Republic of Bravia to better my skills and to become a Legend. I understand that by accepting the funds, I may be held to line of compensation based on the type of way of my choosing for the betterment of the Republic. I further understand that if I do not follow the terms of compensation laid out by the elected council of Bravia, that I may be held liable for crimes against the Republic, including, but not limited to Public Disorder by way of Theft.

Signed: Johnn Johnstone
Dated: November 9, 1653

I formally withdraw this request as I am closer to level four without assistance than I thought before. Thank you, anyway.
John Johnstone
November 10, 1653
Johnstone

Post by Johnstone »

I have applied and will be level four tomorrow.
Katara

Post by Katara »

Profession Assistance
for Residents of Bravia

Name of Applicant: Katara
City of Residence: Cork
Desired Profession: Weaver

Amount needed: As much as possible

I, Katara , request assistance from the Republic of Bravia to better my skills and to gain a profession. I understand that by accepting the funds, I may be held to line of compensation based on the type of profession of my choosing for the betterment of the Republic. I further understand that if I do not follow the terms of compensation laid out by the elected council of Bravia, that I may be held liable for crimes against the Republic, including, but not limited to Public Disorder by way of Theft.

Signed: Katara Dalakoi
Dated:February 16th, 1653
Banner made by Aishe/Katara Zeraria/Married to Duchess Victorious/mother to Mikel Windhaven, Jasper Daeron, Natalia Daeron, Aurora Zeraria-Khyrsaor, and Amarice Zeraria-Khyrsaor
Kate

Post by Kate »

Profession Assistance
for residents of Bravia

Name of Applicant: Kate
Desired Profession: Carpenter

Amount needed: Maximum amount of free money possible, please

I, Kate, request assistance from the Republic of Bravia to better my skills and to gain a profession. I understand that by accepting the funds, I may be held to line of compensation based on the type of profession of my choosing for the betterment of the Republic. I further understand that if I do not follow the terms of compensation laid out by the elected council of Bravia, that I may be held liable for crimes against the Republic, including, but not limited to Public Disorder by way of Theft.

Signed: Kate
Dated: April 9, 1654
Grazilda

Post by Grazilda »

Legend Assistance
for Residents of Bravia

Name of Applicant: Grazilda
Desired Legend: Weaponmaster

Amount needed: 2000F

I, Grazilda, request assistance from the Republic of Bravia to better my skills and to become a Legend. I understand that by accepting the funds, I may be held to line of compensation based on the type of way of my choosing for the betterment of the Republic. I further understand that if I do not follow the terms of compensation laid out by the elected council of Bravia, that I may be held liable for crimes against the Republic, including, but not limited to Public Disorder by way of Theft.

Signed: Grazilda, House of Dalakoi

Dated: August 12, 1654
Johnstone

Post by Johnstone »

Checks are ready, Grazilda. Thank you for being patient.
Teide

Post by Teide »

Immigration Assistance of Bravia

Name of Applicant: Téide Anahita Di Carpietra of Dalakoi
City of Residence: Widu, Kiene
Desired City of Residence: Cork, Bravia

Amount needed: Enough for one field

I, Téide , request assistance from the Republic of Bravia to so that I may move to Bravia and become one of her citizens. I understand that by accepting the funds, I may be held to line of compensation based on the type of profession of my choosing for the betterment of the Republic. I further understand that if I do not follow the terms of compensation laid out by the elected council of Bravia, that I may be held liable for crimes against the Republic, including, but not limited to Public Disorder by way of Theft.

Signed:
Dated: November 27, 2014
Johnstone

Post by Johnstone »

Teide, You never responded to my message....I guess you no longer need the assistance...if so please, contact me.

Sorry for any delays....
John
Scarlet

Post by Scarlet »

Legend Assistance
for Residents of Bravia

Name of Applicant: Scarlet
Desired Legend: Weapons Master

Amount needed: 2000F

I, Scarlet Kuhlash Dalakoi, request assistance from the Republic of Bravia to better my skills and to become a Legend. I understand that by accepting the funds, I may be held to line of compensation based on the type of way of my choosing for the betterment of the Republic. I further understand that if I do not follow the terms of compensation laid out by the elected council of Bravia, that I may be held liable for crimes against the Republic, including, but not limited to Public Disorder by way of Theft.

Signed: Scarlet Kuhlash Dalakoi
Dated: January 1, 1655
Johnstone

Post by Johnstone »

Scarlet, I will full fill your request shortly.