Grazilda

Re: Titles in the Republic of Bravia

Post by Grazilda »

Nomination for a Title in the Republic of Bravia
for citizens of Bravia
Name of Applicant: Grazilda
Desired Title: Master Sorceress
Reason for Nomination: I've earned it.

I, Grazilda, hereby nominate myself---Grazilda, for the title of Master Sorceress. I understand that by nominated this creature for a title in the Republic of Bravia that this does not guarantee a title for said creature, nor guarantee a lifelong title for the nominee. I further understand that the nominee must show irrefutable proof that they are indeed eligible for the requested title.

The nominee, after sending irrefutable proof* of eligibility, understands that they must accept this nomination, and upon acceptance of this nomination, understands that the title may not be given due to severe objection** by one or more elected councilors of the Republic of Bravia.

Signed: Grazilda
Dated: February 16, 1654

A proof was submitted with the application.
Scarlet

Post by Scarlet »

Woot! Go Grazilda!
Grazilda

Post by Grazilda »

Ahmm..It's been twelve to thirteen days now since my title application. I was wondering about it's status...

My title application last year only took four days...

Should I submit the proof again?
Johnstone

Post by Johnstone »

Grazilda, it has been granted.
Rieron

Post by Rieron »

It took ages for it to finally come through but congratulations *chuckles* Thats my Grumpy.
~Mated to Scarlet~ |Father to Ryker, Narezza, and Aeron| Master Sorcerer, Sargent, and Priest of Cork ~Drachau of Tsera Fuerte~ "Pain is erased when inflicted upon others."
Serene

Post by Serene »

Woohoo! Congratulations!
nortad

Post by nortad »

Nomination for a Title in the Republic of Bravia
for citizens of Bravia

Name of Applicant: nortad
Desired Title: grand wizard or sorcerer
Reason for Nomination: First fully trained wizard in Bravia

I, nortad], hereby nominate myself , for the title of grand wizard or sorcerer . I understand that by nominated this creature for a title in the Republic of Bravia that this does not guarantee a title for said creature, nor guarantee a lifelong title for the nominee. I further understand that the nominee must show irrefutable proof that they are indeed eligible for the requested title.

The nominee, after sending irrefutable proof* of eligibility, understands that they must accept this nomination, and upon acceptance of this nomination, understands that the title may not be given due to severe objection** by one or more elected councilors of the Republic of Bravia.

Signed:nortad
Dated:5/24
Johnstone

Post by Johnstone »

Good Nortad,

I am still waiting for the proof for your title. As soon as it is presented, we can move on to getting your title.

John
Johnstone

Post by Johnstone »

Done.